Chapter 74: Homecoming

January 5th, 1997

10:20 am

Alana POV

"DADDY'S COMING HOME TODAY DADDY'S COMING HOME TODAY!!" I giggled as I watched Angel run around the living room. Michael was coming home for break from tour. He wouldn't be leaving again till May & that was great because all of the babies would be born by then. I think the triplets were excited too because they were kicking the mess out of me.

"Calm down little one you're getting your siblings excited." She stopped hopping around & ran over to me.

"The babies kicking mommy?" Kicking, fighting, whats the difference? I nodded. "I told you to tell me when they kicked again," She said putting her hands on my stomach.

"Well im sorry. Mommy has pregnancy brain." She looked up at me confused.

"What's pregnancy brain?"

"Hopefully something you won't have. Ever." Angel & I both screamed at the sight of Michael standing by the living room door. Didn't even hear him come in. 

Alana ran over to him & jumped in his arms. He picked her up hugging her tightly. I stayed seated on the couch & covered my mouth as tears ran down my face. I was doing too damn much but I didn't care. My baby was home from tour & I was emotional.

Michael finally put Angel down & looked over at me. I was still sitting there crying. He scoffed.

"So you not gon come give me a hug?"

"You know I can barely get off the couch," I cried. He chuckled & came over to me giving me a big hug. I started crying into his shoulder & he let out a deep chuckle. "Its not funny!! I missed you so much."

"I know baby & I missed you too." Then he let go & wiped my tears. "Stop crying. Im here now." I nodded & sniffled. He smiled at me then leaned in giving me the most passionate kiss. I moaned closing my eyes deepening it.

My hormones started running wild & if Angel didn't yell out 'ew!' I probably would've tried to do something very inappropriate & that is hard to do with this big ass stomach of mine.

Michael & I pulled apart & just smiled at each other.

"So gross," Angel said & we chuckled. The babies started kicking.

"I think they know that their daddy is home," I said grabbing Michael's hand & placing it over my stomach. He broke out into a wide grin & moved his hand around, thus making the babies kick harder. I winced.

"Hey stop kicking my wife," He said talking to my stomach. I giggled. The babies slowed down, but still continued to kick a little. He chuckled again. "I missed yall too," He said kissing my stomach. I smiled. My baby is home.

*
"So did you come up with any ideas for names?" Michael asked as we walked hand in hand with Angel running around in front of us.

"For the girl yes. Not so much for the boys."

"That's sexist."

"How? We already agreed you would name all the boys & I would name the girls."

"Yeah but you know i've been busy & I haven't had the chance to think of baby names so you could've at least helped with ideas."

"I've been busy too."

"Oh whatever." I scoffed. "So what's our baby girl name?"

"Angel!!!" Angel yelled running up to Michael. He chuckled.