Chapter 28: Housewarming

Alana POV

"Alana stop!!!" Michael yelled as I chased him downstairs giggling.

"But papiiii!!!" I chased him into his office. We ran around the desk a couple of times before I jumped on his back. He groaned.

"We are never having sex again." I giggled as the doorbell rang. I got down & slapped his butt walking away.

"You know you want to." I heard him scoff as I opened the door. Mother & Joseph stood there. Mother was smiling, but Joseph had a blank face. Like always.

"Hi Mother & Joseph." I moved out their way to let them in then hugged Mother.

"Hi baby where's your fiancè?"

"In his office." She nodded & walked away. I turned to Joseph. He was looking around. It was awkward. Eventually more people started coming so it got less awkward.

*
*
*
The housewarming was going great. We had got plenty of gifts & everyone loved the house.

I walked outside to see Michael playing with water balloons with his nieces & nephews. I smiled to myself. He looked at me & smiled. Then got whacked with a water balloon. The kids started cracking up. I giggled. He smirked then looked back at the kids.

"Auntie Alana wants to get wet too." They looked at me. I shook my head fast.

"Your uncle is lying." They looked back at Michael & threw all the water balloons at him instead. He was soaking wet. I laughed as they walked past me into the house & walked over to him.

"See what you did?"

"Thats what you get for lying."

"Im soaked," He groaned. I laughed.

"Go change drippy."

"Can i get a hug first?" I scrunched up my face.

"No you're wet." He reached his arms out & i ran. He started chasing me. I laughed running. "Leave me alone Michael!!!" I tried to run down the hill but i ended up falling & rolling. Michael followed right behind me, landing on top of me. I screamed laughing. "Ewwwww your wet!!!!"

"Be quiet girl." I smiled biting my lip. He blushed & looked away. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Don't get shy now Mr. Jackson." I wrapped my arms around his neck & kissed him softly. He kissed back. Then he rolled over off of me. I looked over at him & he looked over at me. We smiled at each other & he grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers. I scooted over laying on him.

"This is just perfect."

"Yes. Other than you being wet." He snickered.

"You decided to lay on me."

"Its because i don't care." I knew he was smiling. I looked up at him & pecked his lips. His light face once again turned red.

It was still weird for me to see him like that but i didn't care. I still loved him regardless. I sat up.

"Come on before people start assuming things." He stood up helping me up & we walked hand in hand. I can't wait to be married to this man.

*
*
*
Everybody had left by 10. Except the Jackson family. Joseph said he had to tell them, us, whatever, something. So we all sat in the theater waiting. Mother was standing up on the stage while Joseph went to get something. It was quiet.

After 2 minutes, Joseph came back... with a little girl.

Michael POV

"Who is that Joseph?" Jermaine asked.

"Your little sister Joh'vonnie." I raised my eyebrow.

"I OBJECT!!!"

"Randy sit down!!" He sat down slowly.

"Hold up," Jermaine said standing up. "I thought Janet was the youngest."

"Well she isn't." We looked at Mother. She was quiet.

"Mother," Randy said dramatically. "Did you have another child secretly?"

Alana POV

Everybody turned and looked at Randy like he was stupid. Even the little girl.

"Sorry." He sat down. I looked over at Michael who was tensed up. I grabbed his hand & squeezed it. He didn't look at me.

"So Joseph you had a love child," Tito said. Joseph nodded.

"How old is it?" I snickered along with the others.

"She's 14 Janet. Anymore questions?"

"How come you waited so long to tell us?" Michael asked lowly.

"Couldn't find the right time."

"Why would you do this to Mother?" Joseph didn't say anything. Michael stood up. "You can all let yourselves out." And he walked out. I sighed & stood up.

"Nice going Joseph," I said harshly then walked out. It was going all good and he just had to hit us with that. Time to go talk to Michael.