Chapter 2: Rock With You

11 years later

August 10, 1979

Michael POV

Today my album "Off the Wall" came out. Im a solo artist now. The J5 left Motown in 1975 & we had to change our name to the Jacksons. After that, it just didnt work out. With my brothers get married & all of us getting older, we couldnt do it anymore. Im sad to say that, but at least now i can do my own thing. Anyway, Alana is coming home today!! She been on tour for like a year. I finally get to see her pretty face. Im so excited!!

Alana POV

Today is the day i finally get to be home after a whole year. 1 year!! Im ready to be in my bed, knocked out. And i get to see my bestfriend again!! Applehead about to get pranked!! Haha.

Michael POV

Right now, im at the airport waiting for Alana. Im so excited!! I might be more excited than her.

Alana POV

I instantly saw Michael as I got off the plane. Now he know he shouldn't be in public without an disguise. I shook my head, smiling as I walked out over to him. I tapped his shoulder. He turned around with a scared look on his face, but that immediately changed when he saw it was me.

"Alana!!!" He yelled picking me up & spinning me around.

"I missed you too applehead." He laughed. "So how'd you get here without being seen?"

He shrugged. "I guess i got lucky today."

"Hey!! There's Michael Jackson & Alana!!!" I heard some screams & people started running towards us.

"Oh shit!" I yelled & grabbed Michael hand & we started to run. We ran out to the car & his driver drove off.

"This is why you should always have security or a disguise," i said.

"Whatever. And i heard you cursing. You need to stop. Thats bad. You're a role model."

"Michael, i can control myself. You're not Jaliee or my mother."

"I was just saying. And i dont want to be your mother or Jailee."

"Blah."

"Blah." It got quiet then we started laughing. We always go through this. I curse, he say something about it, i say something slick, he say he was just saying, i say blah, he say blah, it get quiet & we laugh. I love my bestfriend.

"So how was tour life??" Asked Michael.

"Dont go there."

"Why?" He smirked. I looked at him & rolled my eyes.

"I hate it!!!"

"Its not that bad." I looked at him.

"When's the last time you been on tour?" He scratched his head & looked down. "Exactly. The only thing i like about it is performing for my fans. God i love my fans. They go all out. I see little girls in the crowd dancing & singing along & i just love it. My fans..."

Michael POV

As Alana went on i just took in all her beauty. Her carmel skin, her big, pretty brown eyes, her pink lips, her perfectly shaped nose, her long dark brown hair. Her body shape was perfect. God she was just so beautiful. Everything about her was just perfect. I really wish she was mine.

"Michael!!"

"What?!"

"I've been calling you for the last 2 minutes. And you been staring at me," i blushed. "Whats up??"