Chapter 5: True Confessions?

Alana POV

Son of a bitch. Should be a damn shame of themselves. Tatyana knew I wanted him. Little bastard. I heard some people arguing, somebody get slapped on the head then somebody knocked at the door. I looked at it then looked back at the ceiling. The door opened and in came Michael rubbing his head. Ha that's what he get. He closed the door & sat on the bed. I turned my back towards him. It was quiet. Finally, he spoke up.

"I don't love Tatyana. Well like a sister i do. But that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. I lied to try to cover up something." I turned to look at him.

"What???"

Michael POV

Tell her!!

"Uhh... I uhhhh... Needed some dating advice. Its this girl I love alot."

"What's her name?"

"Uhhhhhh Brooke Shields??" I asked unsure. She turned her back towards me. Doggone it Michael.

"Get the hell out Michael."

"Okay." I got up & slowly headed towards the door. I turned back around & saw her bury her head in the pillow. I sighed & walked out the room. Latoya & Tatyana came up to me.

"What happened?"

"I kinda uhhhhhh lied again?" They sighed and smacked their lips.

"Well did you get me out of this?" Asked Tatyana.

"Yeah."

"Well I ain't got nothing to do with this. This is yall problem," she said sitting on the couch. Latoya rolled her eyes.

"Come on Michael. You gon have to make this up to her big time," she said as she pulled me out the house.