Enhypen - Princess | 🧸☀️ |

Little: Sunoo

Caregiver: Sunghoon

Request/Idea - @stealer98

~~~

Kim Sunoo was a closeted little who was skeptical about coming out to his members for a couple reasons that I'll explain. One of the more obvious reasons was that he wasnt sure if his members would have a positive reaction to him acting like a kid sometimes and the more hidden reason was that his little side, Sunnie, liked wearing girl clothes and doing things directed at girls.

Sunoo's seen how harsh the kpop industry can be and coming out as a little could have its own negatives but it could be worse if people knew he acted like a girl. He first slipped right before the last episode of I-LAND because he didn't know if he'd debut or not. Sunoo then found out after being a little for a while that his little side would gravitate more towards things aimed at girls like clothes, toys, makeup, etc. Everytime Sunoo would slip, he'd lock himself up in his room if he wasn't alone in the dorm or he wouldn't if he was alone and the very first thing little Sunnie would do was change into his favourite skirt and top, adding cute hairbows to top it off. The little would always hand wash his littlespace clothes to avoid being found out when one of the members did the laundry.

Today was no different. Enhypen was granted a day off after a busy three weeks of promoting their new album "Memorabilia" and six out of the seven members wanted to spend the day together but Sunoo said he wanted to relax at the dorm. The members tried persuading him but Sunoo kept refusing because he hadn't slipped since the album came out and needed the day.

"If you change your mind and wanna come out with us or want us to come back then let us know" Heesung ruffled the younger's hair.

"I will, hyung" Sunoo smiled.

"See you later, Sunoo."

Sunoo stood by the entrance and watched his members leave the dorm one-by-one, waiting until they all left. The third youngest member then opened the front the tiniest bit so he was barely noticeable and saw his members enter the elevator and leave the floor. Sunoo quickly shut the door and locked it, running to his shared room with Sunghoon, Jungwon and Niki.

He reached under the bed and pulled out a pink shoe box decorated with small drawings and stickers. It was obvious that little Sunnie was the one who decorated the box. In it held all Sunoo's littlespace stuff and he couldn't hold back from slipping as soon as he laid eyes on his favourite skirt at the top. Sunoo picked up his first and only dummy and popped it in his mouth while grabbing out his clothes. The little undressed himself and slid the skirt on first followed by his crop top and finally two hair bows to make two mini ponytails.

The outfit:

The little walked in front of the mirror in his bedroom and twirled around in the skirt, watching it flow up but he wasn't that worried because the skirt had built-in shorts

The little walked in front of the mirror in his bedroom and twirled around in the skirt, watching it flow up but he wasn't that worried because the skirt had built-in shorts. After being satisfied with the outfit changed, Sunoo sat back down by the box and pulled out a few more items, these being his fox plushie, a few dolls and items for them and his sippy cup. He picked up his plushie that he named "Ginger" along with his sippy cup and made his way towards the kitchen, placing Ginger gently down on the counter so she could still see him. Little Sunnie grabbed the bottle of apple juice from the fridge and poured it into his sippy cup after unscrewing the lid.

Sunoo screwed the lid back on the cup and took Ginger back into his arms before making his way back to his room and locking the door. Sunoo took out his dummy after sitting down and took a sip of the apple juice then placed his dummy back in his mouth. The little propped up Ginger just like in the kitchen and began to play with his dolls, oblivious of what was to come.

Sunghoon had to come back to the dorm because he forgot something and as the rest of the members waited outside of the dorm, Sunghoon walked in and went right to his room. The member tried opening the door but it was locked which worried Sunghoon since Sunoo was the only one here and he thought something was wrong with his dongsaeng.

"Sunoo, you in here? Can you unlock the door? I forgot something" Sunghoon called out with no response, "Sunoo, are you okay? If you don't want to let me in, I'll tell you what I forgot so you can just hand it to me."

Again, Sunghoon didn't get an answer and the worry that something happened to his dongsaeng got ten times worse. He left the bedroom door alone and instead went to the bathroom, grabbing a bobby pin and going back to the door to pick the lock. It took a few tries but Sunghoon eventually got the door open and pushed it to reveal Sunoo sitting on the floor, dolls in his hands, dummy on the floor as it fell out of the little's mouth and a scared look on Sunoo's face. Sunghoon stood there, speechless as Sunoo burst out into tears and covered his face with his hands.

"Sunoo, I didn't mean to scare you or anything" Sunghoon sat down beside the crying little, "Is that a dummy?"

"I sowwy" Sunoo cried out over the never-ending tears.

"There's nothing you need to be sorry for, Sunoo. Why did you talk like that? Are you okay, Sunoo?" the older rubbed his hand up and down Sunoo's back.

"Nuh big Sunoo. I Sunnie" the younger grabbed Ginger and placed her on his lap as he went to grab his dummy but Sunghoon beat him to it.

"Here, this must be yours then" Sunghoon gave little Sunnie his dummy, "Can you tell me now why you're acting like this. I'm worried for you, Sunnie."

"I a wittwe and dis is Gingew. She's my bestest fwend."

Sunghoon was confused as to what a little was so he grabbed his phone to look it up, "Okay... so you're a kid right now? Can you tell hyung how old you are?"

Sunoo held up three fingers, "Two!" this made Sunghoon laugh at the younger.

Sunghoon noticed that Sunoo had gotten more comfortable around him and texted the members in their groupchat that he'd be staying back with Sunoo so as to not get suspicious. Sunoo went on a long explanation about his littlespace and what intrigued Sunghoon the most was how long Sunoo kept this secret from them. Sunghoon felt bad that for basically 4 years, their third youngest member had to take care of himself even though he always wanted a caregiver that would care for him, despite his love for girly things. This made Sunghoon stop Sunoo's talking and offer to be his caregiver to which Sunoo immediately agreed. Sunghoon made an agreement to himself to always protect his new princess, even if the other five members were against this side of Sunoo.

~~~

WC: 1248

I went on a music trip for my school a couple days ago and it was so long. I was exhausted the next day that I could barely do any work, let alone the science test I missed because of the trip. 

Song recommendation: 'Teeth' by Enhypen