RIIZE - Car accident | 🥀 |

Sickies: Wonbin, Shotaro

Caregiver: RIIZE

Request/Idea - The author (Me)

~~~

It was raining today, and pretty badly. It got to the point where RIIZE hadn't been able to go outside all day which ended up having two photoshoots get cancelled and postponed for a later date when the weather was being friendly.

The photoshoots were on every member's schedule but until then as they were in the afternoon, the members split up into pairs for their schedules. Wonbin and Shotaro, Sungchan and Eunseok, Anton and Sohee. Wonbin and Shotaro were currently at dance practice by themselves with a dance instructor, Jinae, there mainly to see if there were anything that needed tweaks.

"That was really good" Jinae announced when the song ended, "You two can start packing up and leave. It is early so I'm willing to drive you two home."

"We're both okay with that. Thank you, noona" Wonbin smiled.

"It's no problem, Wonbin. I'm not that busy today because of the rain either so I have the time."

Jinae sat down on the couch and waited for Wonbin and Shotaro to get all of their stuff packed before getting up when the two boys were ready.

Wonbin and Shotaro followed Jinae out of the practice room and to where her car was waiting. She made the pair stand at the entrance while she went to go get her car. She pulled up her hood since she forgot an umbrella and left the building to get her car. Meanwhile, Wonbin and Shotaro were on a couch in the entrance waiting for Jinae to come back.

~ A few minutes later ~

The three were now seated in Jinae's car, Jinae in the driver's seat and Wontaro in the two seats in the back with the bags in the trunk. Since it was raining so heavily, it was getting hard to see the road in front of them which would made sense why not many cars were currently outside.

They had just stopped at a red light and Jinae took this short time to drink some of the coffee she had. Shotaro had to remind her the light was green which startled Jinae and made her almost drop her drink. Jinae placed it back down and stepped on the gas pedal but a bit too hard and she immediately removed her foot but the car skidded forwards and she couldn't stop it.

"Watch out!" Wonbin screamed as they were getting closer to a light post.

At this point, there was nothing either of them could and just waited it out. They ducked down and braced for impact when the car suddenly slammed into the pole, causing an immediate stop but also causing Wonbin and Shotaro to both black out. Jinae got lucky enough though to stay conscious.

~ In the studio, Sungchan and Eunseok ~

Sungchan and Eunseok were currently in the studio having a joint vocal lesson with their vocal coach. They would have tried recording some lines for a cover of a song they were working on but with the rain being able to be heard from all the way inside, it would have ruined the song.

Eunseok had gone to the bathroom so it was just the vocal coach and Sungchan in the studio at the moment. Sungchan was in the middle of singing one of the verses when his phone suddenly started buzzing with someone calling him. Sungchan checked it and saw it was Sohee so the vocal coach let him go to take the call.

"What it is? I'm in the middle of a vocal lesson right now" he answered kind of annoyed.

"Shotaro and Wonbin just got into an car accident!" he screamed back, not giving a fuck.

"Oh my god! Where are you? Me and Eunseok will leave right now."

"We're at *insert street name*, near a hospital. An ambulance arrived to take Shotaro and Wonbin to the hospital. They're not looking too good."

"I'm coming."

Sungchan put his phone back into his pocket and ran back into the studio. He didn't even bother giving their coach a look in the eye while rushing to pack up his and Eunseok's things while also explaining what he was just told, word for word. The coach was more than okay with driving them to the proper street and just as Eunseok came back, Sungchan yanked his hand and they ran to the car.

They soon arrived at the right street and Sungchan and Eunseok exited the car only to see two ambulances and a worried Jinae, Sohee and Anton.

"Are they okay?" Eunseok asked no one in particular.

"I only got a few scratches but Shotaro and Wonbin were completely unconscious. They're being brought to the hospital" Jinae replied, looking over at the two ambulances.

"They're letting two people per ambulance so all four of us can go" Anton added on with.

"Me and Eunseok in one and you two in the other."

Sungchan and Eunseok climbed into the ambulance that held Shotaro while Anton and Sohee left and got into the one that held Wonbin. Since there was no more room, the older two got into the vocal coach's car and followed then to the hospital after the ambulances left the wreck.

~ pov change ~

After the van collided with the pole, everything went black. My mind was so foggy and I could barely hear anything except for a voice calling out to me and Shotaro. I could hear what seemed like sirens in the distance getting closer and closer then soon after, I was pulled out of the van and placed on something, lying down.

I was moved into something else then it suddenly stopped. I felt a sharp prick in my left arm and I'm assuming an oxygen mask was placed on me. My eyes cracked open and on my right, someone was holding my hand and saying something I couldn't quite make out. It seemed like there was another person on my left that they were talking to but my vision went black again before I was able to check.

~ Back to 3rd pov ~

Shotaro winced at the sudden bright light and the pain. He waited until the light seemed to die down and return to normal before opening his eyes fully. Shotaro was laying down on a soft bed in a bright white hospital room. To his right, a needle was stuck into his arm for an IV. Both on his left and right were different machines keeping him alive. On a chair also to his left sat Eunseok in the chair, sleeping while Sungchan sat on his lap, playing games on his phone.

Once Shotaro let out a painful groan which was heard from Sungchan but not Eunseok, he looked up and saw Shotaro sleepily staring at him. Sungchan put his phone in his pocket, sliding off Eunseok's lap and engulfing Shotaro in a gentle hug.

"I'm so happy you're awake, 'Taro hyung. I got so worried" he got out over heavy breaths.

"What happened? Why am I in the hospital?" Shotaro asked in response.

"You and Wonbin got into a car accident. Don't worry though, he's okay and awake. We were just waiting for you."

"I'm glad we're both okay. But man, was that some bad rain" Shotaro chuckled, making Sungchan laugh too.

~~~

WC: 1191

Jisung from SKZ's long hair looks so good on him, istg.

🎂 Happy 6th anniversary Stray Kids! 🎂

Song recommendation: NCT Dream's new album 'DREAM()SCAPE'