Enhypen - Princess pt. 2 | 🧸 |

Little: Sunoo

Caregiver: Enhypen (Mainly Sunghoon)

Request/Idea - @SavvySunbee

~~~

It's a couple hours after finding out about Sunoo being a little and Sunghoon, even though it was his first day, was starting to get the hang of being a caregiver for a little. While Sunoo was taking a nap, Sunghoon looked online and found a store for littles not to far from their dorm and planned to take him there after he woke up. It was understandable that Sunoo was beyond happy when Sunghoon woke him up earlier than stated to take him to the store to buy more littlespace items.

The two spent a while at the store because Sunoo couldn't decide what stuff he wanted to get. Sunghoon had gotten his new little a few more toys, some clothes, two new dummies, a bottle since Sunoo only had the sippy cup and makeup which turned out less expensive than he expected because of a discount happening that day. Sunoo was ready for the older to give him a small makeover with the new makeup so Sunghoon quickly washed his new gear and put his clothes in the laundry before joining the little in the bathroom.

"Which colour do you want, Sunnie?" Sunghoon asked as he pulled out a couple nail polish colours they bought.

"Purpwe!" Sunoo grabbed the light purple and held it out to the older.

"Purple is it, then" Sunghoon chuckled at the younger's enthusiasm, "Let's wash your hands first so they're all nice and clean for the polish."

"Otay, hyungie."

Sunghoon helped Sunoo wash his hands and prepare them for the polish before helping the little up onto the counter, moving the ribbons on his bows out of the way so they wouldn't get any polish on them. Sunghoon had a younger sister and when she was young and before he became an idol, she would always ask Sunghoon to paint her nails so Sunghoon already knew what to do. He first put a clear coat which helps prevent any staining from the polish then went in with the first coat of the colour little Sunnie picked out.

The little was in awe at the colour that coated his nails and couldn't tear his eyes away from his hands as Sunghoon painted them. When Sunghoon finished with the purple and was waiting for it to dry so he could put on a top coat to help prevent chipping, he had to stop Sunoo from moving his hands around a lot. The older was finishing with the top coat when his phone that sat on the bathroom counter, beside Sunoo, started to ring. Sunghoon answered the call to hear Jungwon explain that they were coming back to the dorm and that they picked up dinner to have when they got back.

"Princess, Jungwon just called to say they're coming back home now" Sunghoon explained after hanging up, "Are you okay with showing the others this side of you?"

"Bu' wha' if they mean to Sunnie?" the little looked down, playing with the pleats on his skirt.

"I highly doubt they'll be mean to you, princess. And if they are then hyungie will be mean to them back because they don't deserve a cute baby like you if they are mean, okay?" he lifted Sunoo's head with one of his fingers.

"Tank chu, hyungie" Sunoo smiled widely.

"You're welcome, Sunnie. How about while we wait for the others to get back with dinner and your pretty nails to dry, we go watch something?"

"Yea, yea, yea! Can I twy my new bottwe pweasie?"

"Of course you can. Hyungie will fill it with some cold milk but not a lot because we still need to eat dinner."

Sunghoon helped Sunoo off the counter and the little sped off towards the living room but not before stopping by his room and grabbing Ginger from his bed. Sunghoon followed after the younger and set up a show for Sunoo to watch while he went to the kitchen to fill up Sunoo's new bottle with milk. Sunghoom screwed the lid onto the half-filled bottle and made sure it was on tight so it couldn't leak then went into the living room where Sunoo was singing along to the show's theme song. Sunghoon pulled out his phone and took a quick video as he couldn't pass this moment up then sat down beside the younger and handed him the bottle.