Return

A/N: Quick little author's note! During this chapter I tried to do a little montage like thing between two scenes but if it doesn't work/ or not make any sense please do let me know and I will fix it, but other than that I hope you enjoy the chapter! xoautumnbratxo

It was late in Alderaan's evening when Valerie and the others arrived. Senator Organa's ship landed. The clones exited first, followed by Valerie, and then Senator Organa.

"I'm sure you are very tired, Valerie." Senator Organa held his hand out and the group of four started walking.

"I am actually." Valerie agreed. "I've been finding myself more and more tired each day.

"I'm sure you have." He chuckled. "But some much needed rest will fix you right up."

Valerie nodded. "I sure hope so."

They entered the Royal Palace on Alderaan. Upon entering, some of Senator Organa's servants were there waiting for them.

"Ms. Ortis, you can come with me." One of the women said. Valerie nodded and started following her. "We are glad to hear you are alright. There aren't many beings left in the galaxy who carry the skills you do."

"I'm glad to be alive too." Valerie nodded in agreement. "I just hope I can find out where my friends are and get back to them soon."

The servant nodded. "I'm sure you will soon." She paused in front of a door. "But for tonight, you should get some rest."

"Thank you." Valerie said and the servant bowed her head before walking off. Valerie turned to enter the room but paused. This was the third time she would have slept in this room. The last time though was with...

Valerie shook her head.

Taking a deep breath, Valerie opened the door and walked inside. Looking around the room was still exactly the same, only difference was the bed was made. She sighed and walked over to the window, dropping her bag next to the bed as she walked by. The curtains had been pulled back and Valerie looked up into Alderaan's night sky. The stars were on full display right now.

"I wish you were with me." Valerie whispered. She wrapped her arms around herself and continued looking out the window. She could feel herself getting emotional, for some reason being here felt like too much. Until there was movement behind her. She sensed a tiny presence in the room with her. A familiar presence.

Valerie turned around and made her way towards the bed. She walked to the other side, the side where she couldn't see and looked over to see a tiny brown-haired child sitting criss-crossed on the floor.

"Hi." She giggled, her voice was squeaky. "My name is Leia. What's yours?"

Valerie squatted down and smiled. "Hi Leia. My name is Valerie."

"That's a pretty name." Leia said.

"Thank you." Valerie tilted her head. "You're the princess." Leia nodded. "So what are you doing in my room, Princess Leia?" Valerie raised an eyebrow.

Leia giggled some more. "Daddy told me that we were having a special guest stay with us and I really wanted to meet you."

Valerie stood up and held her hand out for the princess. "I'm flattered, princess." Leia graciously took her hand and Valerie pulled her up. "But we have met before you know."

"We have?" She exclaimed. "When?"

"When you were learning to crawl. I found you hiding under the table." Valerie stated.

"Wait, didn't you have longer hair?" Leia asked. Valerie nodded. "I remember you!"

Valerie smiled. "Also, you should be in bed." Valerie scooped her in her arms and left the room. With Leia in her grasp she walked down the hall.