𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐇𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥

When Mr Choi had left, Nari had made her way to the back where Geon-woo and Woo-jin were probably waiting anxiously for her arrival. Her heart felt a little lighter, having finally come to terms with her next plan of action. She knew she couldn't stay mad forever and with their time running shorter with every breath, she couldn't live to regret ignoring two of the most important figures in her life. So, she shot both a message asking for them to meet tonight at the restaurant and that she was ready to talk. She could sense their relief through the phone, and she was almost certain Du-yeong was ready to burst into tears when he received her text.

She pushed open the door into the back where she found Woo-jin spinning in circles before the array the files that lined the walls before landing on Geon-woo who was staring at a frame on the shelf.

She admired the way his eyes were so doe like, glazed and pure for such a big and strong man. His heart was always worn on his sleeve, and he seemed to shine brighter than anything else in the room.

Her mother would've loved him.

She had a certain adoration for poetry and metaphors. She would've taken one look at both Geon-woo and Woo-jin and would've said Nari had found her soulmates. She would've seen Geon-woo and melted, gushed on how he was the epitome of sunshine-bright, light and a beacon for everyone around him. He was constant, always there burning and loyal. She would've laughed at Woo-jin's cheesy jokes and innuendos. She would've said he balanced Geon-woo, his opposite but his equal. She would've compared him to the moon. Always there, supporting and uplifting. Her mother would've turned to her and smiled saying if Geon-woo was the sun and Woo-jin the moon she'd be their eclipse. She'd be the one to tie them all together. They were so deeply intertwined now that Nari feared what their future would hold. She had grown very fond of them, and she didn't want them to disappear. So she'd try to hold them together long enough until everything was over. They were her friends, and she cherished them very much.

"That's Hyeon-ju"  Nari pointed out, hovering over Geon-woo's shoulder as she traced his eyes to the woman in the photo. 

Geon-woo startled and Woo-jin let out a squeal, dropping a file to the ground as she smirked at the terrified look in Woo-jin's eyes. She ignored the boy as he grumbled, squatting to reach the file as she turned her attention back to Geon-woo who tore his eyes from the frame to her.