𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲

___________________

 "Holy Crap!" Nari yelped, rather loudly, jumping into Hyeon-ju's lap when a figure, smothered in green paint emerged from her window. Mr Moon sprang up, ushering them out the car before disappearing back down and crawling until he was out of sight. Nari raised her hand to her chest to steady her frantic heartbeat.

"You really went all out sir?" Woo-jin remarked, his eyes wide, wearily eyeing the face paint smearing every nook and crevice of his face.

"Oh, yeah. I had this lying around" Mr Moon said. "It really itches. I think it's pretty old. Probably expired" he told them, and they followed after him, squatting on rather rocky terrain and hidden in the shadows. Mr Moon scowled when he noticed the unfamiliar face with them.

''Who is this?" he asked, gesturing to Da-min.

"Mr Oh's granddaughter." Nari said. "She's a good shot. She'll be useful" Da-min smiled and Mr Moon glanced at her then her equipment before nodding in approval.

"Okay, Archer and I will take the stairs from the parking lot and make our way to the top of the building. Our marines will charge in through the front gates and the girls will go through the back. Everyone cover everyone. Understood?"

They all nodded and chorused their understanding and then they separated.

"Stay safe alright" Geon-woo said, eyes flickering between Nari and Hyeon-ju, yet his worried eyes lingered on his girlfriend's.

"We will" Nari assured, nodding at Hyeon-ju who reciprocated the sentiment. She dug in her pocket and pulled out her taser as the blue sparks came to life. "We won't let them get close" Hyeon-ju promised.

"Don't damage that pretty face too much" Nari teased, and Geon-woo's lips curved into a pretty smile.

''Is that all you're worried for. My pretty face?" he was teasing her, but he could see the worry in her eyes. A lot could go wrong tonight, and she knew they were walking into an ambush but what other choice did they have. They couldn't allow Mr Oh to die. She couldn't have more blood on her hands.