𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧

_____________________

"Let me do it"

"But I want to do it"

"What are you two doing?"

Nari and Hyeon-ju both pivoted in their step, surprised, like deers caught in headlights.

Geon-woo's curious eyes bounced between the two of them, his eyebrow pinched and hands holding onto a bowl of cereal that paused mid-air much like the two women caught off guard. They were hovering over either side of Woo-jin's unconscious frame, his mouth opened with snores escaping his lips rather loudly. His left arm was arched over his head while his right was hanging limply off the couch, a whirl of whipped cream dripping down his palm and between his fingers and onto the floor. Hsi eyes trailed back up the two women who seemed to have been fighting for the single feather in their grasp.

"Nothing" Nari remarked, blowing a raspberry and Hyeon-ju managed to pluck the feather from her hands. Nari whipped her head to the woman, her face set in a scowl but Hyeon-ju merely smiled triumphantly.

"Doesn't seem like it?" he said, his tone drawling as his eyes jumping between them.

"We're just waking him up" Nari explained with an innocent shrug. 

They were to meet with Jae-myeong soon as he was given a special task of digging any and every piece of information he could find on Kang In-beom. But, Woo-jin was still fast asleep and Nari and Hyeon-ju felt like causing some mischief. So ,hence their current predicament. Hyeon-ju had a hand slammed over her mouth to muffle her giggles as she leaned over the backrest of the couch to tickle his nose with the feather. An old, cliché, classic, prank.

Woo-jin twitched and Geon-woo casually raised his spoon to his mouth while Nari watched with an excited gleam in her eye as his eyes scrunched and nose wiggled. Hyeon-ju did it again and his hand swung in an arc and the cream smeared all over his face.