𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐲

_____________

It was nightfall when they had initiated their plan. 

The group had split earlier on, the marines trailing after their senior for a one on one with the formidable knifer while Nari and Hyeon-ju had both accompanied Du-yeong to Mr Han's store where they both received new bikes.

They were all well aware of the mechanics. Nari had happily indulged in Du-yeong's love for the vehicle when he offered to teach her, hence her ability to steely manoeuvre it without falling. It was liberating once she got it down, the wind in her hair, her nose frozen from the air as cars, trees and buildings alike would blur and it would just be her with the whizzing in her ears.

She loved taking his bike for an occasional spin and had she one of her own, chances of Nari ever retuning back to the apartment were slim to none. She was free to go wherever she pleased, it was her escape. But not owning one seemed to be here karma.

But now she found herself in an underground parking complex, Du-yeong at her side as they hid behind a little nook near the entrance to witness the ins and outs of every visitor, hoping to see their one specific target- Kim Jun-min. Nari could feel her blood boil at his name.

Hyeon-ju was on lookout in the event anything went wrong. She was their first point of contact; their eyes and ears and she was crucial for the plan to succeed. It had to; she wasn't so sure what she would do if they failed tonight.

Nari glanced down at her phone when it pinged. She removed her helmet, placing it on her lap as she straddled her sleek black and red Yamaha.

Pretty boy Woo

Be careful