𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭

______________________

Geon-woo grabbed her hand, Woo-jin not far on their heels as they rushed further into the station. Men started swarming them from every angle, every available entrance was blocked by a rush of men, cladded in black gear with metal bats ringing off rails followed by their hoots and hollers, wretched in their ears.

They were trapped.

"This is insane!" Woo-jin swore to the two. The three were back-to-back, close together as they were surrounded, entrapped and most likely probably royally fcked.

"Be careful" Nari said and for a brief fleeting second she felt a hand brush hers. She swallowed thickly, grabbing the metal pole she turned it over and over in her hands, her knuckles whitening while both Geon-woo and Woo-jin raised their fists. The yells of the men grew with their excitement.

''Please don't die" Nari told them and then they lunged.

Nari was quick to slam her pole into one of the men approaching her. He gasped, keeling over and his bat dropped to the floor. She supressed a wince at the rattle that rang through her teeth. Grunts and groans filled her ears, but she couldn't pay it any mind. They needed to get out of here and preferably soon.

She swung again only this time her pole crashed into a bat. Her ears rang and her arms shook as she stumbled. The man rushed forward but Nari ducked and the bat merely scraped a few hairs on the top of her head. She swiped at his feet, catching him off balance as he  landed onto his companion and fell to the ground with a thud and a grumble.

She staggered to her feet quickly, her pole landing a few feet away. She picked up his discarded bat and swung again.

"You people are crazy!" she shrieked as someone landed a solid kick to her gut. Nari gasped in pain, her feet stumbling but she rightened herself against the wall and slammed her bat into his skull. He fell to the floor in a heap, passed out and limp. She hoped she hadn't killed him.