𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

_______________

"Ow ow ow!" Woo-jin hissed as he dabbled a cotton ball on the wound above his eyebrow. Hyeon-ju was sat on the couch, tea in hand as she watched him let out a whimper every so often.

"You are behaving like a baby" she complained, taking a sip of her tea as she reclined in her seat.

"You say as you sit unscathed" he replied, pausing to shoot her a glare. "So why don't you come help me juju" he winked. Hyeon-ju's face shrivelled in disgust.

" One, I told you to stop calling me that and two, you are disgusting" she grimaced, grabbing her jacket to sit somewhere else.

"I'll have you know, I have women falling to my feet everyday" he replied rather smugly.

''Yeah, trying to get away from your ugliness" she said, her hand waving in front of his face. "If anything, this is an improvement"

He feigned heartbreak. "You are the meanest person in the world. I wonder how Nari puts up with you" he said.

''I wonder the exact same thing about you" she replied and then she was gone.

"They bicker like children" Nari said as she leaned on the table, her hands on either side of her, holding her steady as Geon-woo stood between her legs, lightly dabbing her wound with antiseptic. She winced and he paused before she gestured for him to carry on.

The two of them were behind a bookshelf, out of prying eyes but close enough to hear their friends arguing. Geon-woo had insisted her wounds were drastic enough to be addressed and it seemed she was incapable of doing it herself. Well, that's the justification the two shared. They'd find any excuse to stay close to one another.

"It is quite entertaining " he said before gently applying a band aid to her wound on her forehead. He leaned over to grab the bruise ointment and Nari found herself stilling at his presence.