𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭- 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤

__________________________

Nari's head rolled tiredly, one eye bruised and shut, the other lidden and red rimmed and everything really fcking hurt.

"Try aiming a little more to the left" she choked out, turning her head with effort for emphasis. Blood had coated her face, dribbling down her neck and over the bruises. Her arms were strained to the point she couldn't really feel it anymore. Her ribs pulsated and she was certain one or two may have been broken. Her breaths were coming out in uneven pants but that didn't stop from watching as the men in front of her began losing their temper at her derision. She loved watching them get wound up.

A bat crashed into her shoulder, and she sucked in a harsh breath, blood sliding down her throat as the pain burst in waves from where it hit her upper arm and rocketed through the rest of her body.

"Shut up bitch" the man spat. He'd been a repeat offender in the hellhole she'd been imprisoned in for the past couple of hours. He had horribly stringy hair matting his hair in weird shapes as if the barber just stopped halfway. His arms were lankly and his facial hair did nothing to hide his yellowish teeth. He'd made her his personal punching bag after finding out she was the one who put his two friends into the hospital. He hasn't left her since. " I'll rip off your hands for what you did to Yeong and Ha-joon" that was their names apparently.

Nari lifted her head, eyes locking on his cold and furious ones as another just stood idly by, leaning against the wall and watching everything unfold. He made no move to stop his companion and made no move to help her either. He just stood there and watched.

Nari leaned forward, chin tilted upwards and then she smiled. The man, who's name upon being overheard a couple of times through murmurs was named Nam-bok, stilled at her sudden movement.

"You know what happened to the last people who said something similar" Nari said and she enjoyed the way he frowned, her lips pulling into a sick grin, teeth red.