𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬

_______________________

When they arrived back at the apartment, they hadn't wasted anymore time in trying to gather as much information as they could. The information ranged from Smile Capital to the heir of Lil Group of whom they found out was named Hong Min-Beom.

They had an altercation with Da-min of which Nari found out you could get notified when someone uses your computer and when the girl all but ran to them, seething before leaving with a warning, they had got back to work with a plan to lure Hong Min-beom onto their side. How would they manage that? With a threat on Instagram of course. Woo-jin was a bit too pleased at himself for Nari's liking but he was confident Min-beom would take the bait.

''He will take it. " he said rather chuffed.

"And how are you so confident?" Nari questioned, eyebrow arched incredulously.

"Because I would. Call it Hong intuition"

And well, while he usually made it very difficult to trust him, Woo-jin was right and not long after they had received a response to meet them at a bar. Which is where they found themselves, shuffling in the street and apprehensive to enter. 

"Are we sure of this?" Nari cautioned, brows furrowing at the rather secluded bar.

"We don't really have any other choice" Geon-woo muttered before they were ushered into the bar. Nervousness pooled in her gut as they made their way deeper into the room. The music wasn't so loud, but it was loud enough to drown any prying ears from overstepping boundaries. The barman was tending to two men who eyed them discreetly. Besides them, they were the only two people save for Min-beom and an unexpected man beside him, lazying about on the sofa. When he caught sight of them, he beckoned them forward.

The four bowed respectively, much to Min-beom and his companion's surprise. The lesser known of the two stood up to introduce himself, gently patting Min-beom's leg to remain seated. "Hello. I'm Min-beom's cousin, Gang-yong"