𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞, 𝐉𝐮𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐱𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫

_____________________

Life on board did not stir at the long-awaited revenge.

The crew didn't know the history on board with them or the people fighting for something bigger than themselves. 

It never occurred to Nari that some people would never know the sacrifices they made to ensure no one got hurt the way they had. There was a long history of wounded souls, families and loved ones on their shoulders as they fought to avenge everything they had lost, everyone they had lost. 

She was carrying the weight of her family, both here and gone on her shoulders. The weight of everyone who had fell treachery to Myeong-gil's hands.

She was doing this for them.

She was doing this for herself.

Nari had lost so much to Myeong-gil and his crusade. She had hurt so much. He had ruined her. This fight became more than man, it became redemption, salvation and hopefully free her from her guilt. For herself. For her family. For her mother who had died to give her a better life.

Nari would not let them down. Not after all the sacrifices they made.

She made her way deeper through the ship, the night sky glittering amongst the vast darkness of ocean view. She turned down another row of containers until she heard the faint sound of heavy panting and fleeting grunts.

Her interest piqued and then she was moving. Moving faster through the containers, and closer to the sounds until she stumbled into a clearing.

Her eyes roamed over the wide space until she noticed her boyfriend, leaned against a container holding onto his arm. There was blood seeping down his forearm, hair shrevelled and a nasty cut on his cheek that dripped red drops down the side of his face. She didn't notice a figure teeter to the edge of the boat.