𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐧-𝐰𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬

_____________________

 "I promise it is just for a few days"

Nam-gi tugged on her hand with a force she didn't know he possessed. His heels dug into the floor, leaning his weight back, he tried to halt his sister in place. He did not want to stay away from his sister, much less in an orphanage where people were sure to talk.

" Nam-gi please" Nari begged, her voice low and pleading, as kids ran past them with bright grins and laughter that echoed through the walls. " You may enjoy it, make friends other than Jihoon"

"I don't want to; I want to stay with you." He whined, continuously tugging at her arm.

"Father will be here" but that was not a decisive excuse though.

That interaction did not go well. After Mr Choi had sent them off with a warning, it was deemed unsafe for Ms Yoon to return to their home which meant the same for Nari's family. While Ms Yoon agreed willingly, understanding that her safety as well as her kids were a priority she did not protest, unlike Nari's brother and father.

Nari had returned home that night to break the news to her father. This had resulted in another outburst and a new cut on the side of her neck which she hid behind her turtle neck. She did not need any prying eyes on her. She had enough as is. However, she had managed to place him in a wheelchair and with difficulty, in Hyeon-ju's car who had offered to drive them to the orphanage. He was in the care of actual caretakers now, who promised to look after him. She couldn't let Woo-jin nor Geon-woo see him, scared they may look at her differently. She did not have such a caring household, something Woo-jin  would've understood had she told him.

The only problem now, was her brother.

He had made his clear distain of the idea from the start. The second she had sat him down to tell him he'd be staying here he all but ran for the exit. He had never been so long away from his sister; he was not about to start now.