𝐢𝐯. 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐬

_____________________________________

3 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭

_____________________________________

"I think you look rather handsome."

Nari adorned a wide smile on her face, her fingers interlocked with his warm and larger ones  that gently swayed at their side. His jacket hung loosely around her shoulders, her other hand clutching around a dripping ice cream cone the began seeping in between her fingers and dribbled onto the pavement below.

Geon-woo huffed, dejected and devoid of ice cream as he had earlier seemed to trip over air and watch with a crestfallen stare as it smooshed to the ground. He had lamented for twenty minutes before Nari had taken him back to the quaint store and bought him a new one which he had consumed in less time than it had taken for her to pay for it (with his card of course- not that he minded anyway).

"Stop touching it, you look great" Nari scolded at the frown on his face. Geon-woo's fingers tugged at his shortened hair, styled back and out of his face, revealing the very prominent scar on his face and the discomfort in his eyes. If you had seen the before and after of his transformation, Geon-woo's new look came off as rather scary and intimidating, Nari just found him a hundred times more attractive.

His hair had grown over the two months since she had awoken and it had reached past his ears, just before his shoulders. But while Nari actually thought he looked quite cute with it, he did not share the same sentiment and wanted it cut immediately. Hence, their current situation. Nari did not want him to go alone as it seemed men's hair had the same affect as women's makeup and she was not about to let him ruin it, so she tagged along with the excuse of a date afterwards.