Chapter one

Ok this is my second story! I appericate all the feedback from my last story! I hope to get the same feedback on this story too! I wrote this a long time ago and some chapters are long some are short. I hope you enjoy the story about werewolves now.

Chapter 1

            I don't believe in Vampires or Werewolves. Nor do I wish to meet them. But I do find them fastinticing, no matter how much I study about them I can't seem to answer this one last question. Do they exist or not? I live in upstate New York, where half the time it is cold I don’t mind really. I never knew my mother and father and I don’t have any brothers or sisters. My mom died of childbirth and my father left, not knowing what to do with me so I live with my aunt and I'm 17.

            I don’t know what to do with my life. Every day is the same as the last but my fascination for wolves is beyond my world. There are plenty where I live. There so beautiful too, I always wanted to be a wolf I know it's a crazy thought. To be so powerful to be so strong and feared and to fall in love with one of them seems like a good way to put my story. I’m not an ordinary girl, I'm very different from most girls most girls don't fall in love with a wolf. They fall in love with some guy on the football team that is not me I fell in love with someone different.

            He was something different. He was rough, he was strong and he made me crave him, in ways I can't even say. My name is Jessica "Jesse" Penn. I don’t know what I want in my life and where I wanna go. All I know is that I wanted him he was right for me. I wanted to be part of him and his life, and he wanted to be part of mine. He might look ordinary on the outside but on the inside he was a...WEREWOLF.