Chapter three

So I'm posting one chapter as said sorryyy guys I need to finish up the next story and I need to stall as much as possible lol anyway you meet our two lead Connor and Jessica or Jesse idk I like Jesse better lol enjoy chapter 3! 

Chapter 3

            I went home feeling different like someone was rubbing my back the whole day. He was something, no words can describe how I feel, but why doesn't he want me to know him? "Jesse?" shouted Aunt Cara "No I didn’t get a chance to do my college planning" I said I tied my hair back knowing I was gonna be handling with some food. "That I'll talk to you later about for now you need to toss some meat" she said "what are we having?" I ask "spaghetti and meatballs" my Aunt said. "Ahh Aunt Cara you know I'm a vegentrain" I wined, my Aunt sighed "then you'll just have to eat spaghetti" said my Aunt.

            I didn't mind as long I eat I'm fine. I went upstairs and laid on my bed thinking about Connor what does he not want me to know about him? That he's got a gift for dragging in women into his arms? Oh, how I wanted him to hold me and to touch me that would feel pretty good. I closed my eyes to recount those feelings I felt when I was around him oh, how they were so good but yet made me think in a lot of ways. I got up from my bed and sat in my computer chair searching for colleges upon everything else. Something caught my eye there have been killings in the area. I click on the article and thought 'wow' there has never been a killing here before. I read the article to myself,

"Sources say a man and a women age twenty-four were killed in Lipton Park on Thursday August 28th claw marks have mark the victims’ bodies. But yet the victims were pale and had very large fangs in their....teeth??" I click on the picture and saw the picture of the victims they were all torn up. There was a girl with long reddish blondish hair and possibly with blue eyes and a man with black hair they were so creepy looking.

            I look closer at the bodies they were so gruesome looking I shivered of how I felt who would attack these innocent people. I click the "exit" and shivered again then I turned on the tv nothing is ever good on and again with those two bodies on the news. I didn't want to hear about the two dead people anymore, horrible way to die. But it was so weird that we don't have wolves in the area only in the high mountains. Usually when I think claws I think wolves and the wolves we have are so kind and would never come out of the mountains.

My cell phone rings, really do I wanna pick it up?

"Hello?"..."Hello?" there was no answer for a while dumb me staying on the phone for two minutes I guess I was that bored. Then I heard someone breathing soothingly I closed my eyes falling deep into the spell I finally gathered my strength and said "who are you?" The phone went to dial tone and I came out of the spell I felt so alive when I heard the breathing. What is going on with me? Does this have a connection with Connor?

--

"Connor we are withdrawing you if you can't keep control of yourself around this girl.”

"I can't help it her blood makes me crave her and I crash when she not around Mark I'll look after her I want her" said Connor begging his leader.

"She is too weak as a human being around you will drain her" freak Mark.

"I can control it" Connor approach Mark. Mark back away feeling threatened Conner's eyes glowed with anger and blood thirst.

"You cannot have the girl" said Mark with a lot more anger.

"She does not belong in this world or with you" said Ty. He is the wisest of them all and the oldest.

"Give me a chance with her she is one of us deep down her blood runs like a wolf's anger I felt it today" said Connor cooling himself down.

"Do you wish for her to be the nightmares we are?" ask Mark. Mark jump down from the tree and circled Connor.

"We hunt creatures we drive you blood thirsty crazy we make you feel unwelcomed we live amounts humans and we watch over them but don’t touch or go near them for they are the living things of fragile life. We haunt your nightmares we kill those who oppose us and we make you question who’s afraid of the big bad wolf."

Connor paused and look down, "Connor we’ll kill you if you go near her ever again and we will kill her too".

Connor look up in anger "you will not lay a finger on Jesse why can't you trust her?" he growled.

"It's not that we don’t trust her it’s that we don’t trust your strength against her" said Ty.

            I woke from the strangest dream my arms on top of my pillow. The burning kiss of the summer sun was setting on my face I guess dinner is over I don't really care I'm not hungry. I felt so rested too, I have no homework and nothing to do, mine as well go walk in the forest while it's still light. I grabbed my handy little flashlight and my coat and went out. It was so nice out, it has never look so beautiful out, the sky a perfect shade of dark pink. Almost twilight and there, there I saw him again; Connor Wright he just stood there like he was waiting for me.

"You cannot be in my world Jessica Penn!!" he shouted down the block.

            "Who are you?" I shouted back. I closed my eyes thinking it was a dream again. When I opened them he was standing there in front of me. He looked so gorgeous with his skin reflecting in the sun glowing gently and him dress in black made him look more appealing. I couldn't gasp to say my words nor could. I calmly breathe but he was so gentle looking, he was calm.

"Who are you?" I ask softly.

"You can't know me" he said gently like he was lulling a baby to sleep.

"Why not?" I groaned.

            He sniff up some clean air and folded his arms and said "because you just can't Jesse, yes I think it would be great we would be good friends but there’s just some doors that I can't open to you....at least not now" said Connor.

"You act like you’re different from me from the world" I said shaking my head. He picked my chin up and held it his eyes glowed in the dark sun set.

He whispered, "Because I’m not part of your world or this I cannot tell you anymore just for now on if you see me don’t look at me, and I won’t look at you, you will not mention my name and I won’t mention yours I will not think of you and you will not dream of me"

How does he know I dream of him? My mind puzzled.

"No" I whispered.

"You would've been such a good friend…goodbye Jesse…I hope in time we can be together" said Connor.

"NO!" I growled.

"I’m sorry" and he walk away.

"What if I like you more as a friend? What if I found something interesting in you...there is something in you I want it to be me I want to be with you Connor Wright" I shouted.

Connor stopped in his tracks and balled up his fists and growled throwing them in the air. As if he was angry. Did he like me too?

"I Love you Connor" I said softly and he walk away.

___

Sorry if it's another short chapter I wrote this when I was sixteen and I've been holding it off for some time to finish the other two stories to this one. :))) comments and votes please     lol