Chapter twenty-three

Chapter 23

            She offered me to sit down she was very polite to me. She postioned herself placed her fingertips ontop of my forehead and said "this is sad...a young life so tangled" she said softly her voice was soothing.

"You have lost so much in your past a lot of great loves" she said.

"Can you see my future?" I ask nervously she look hard in the ball.

"A great adventure" she said "it'll involve two people your heart must decide who you belong too" she said.

"Anything else?"

"deaths…many deaths...and births" she even scared herself she was shaking.

I gave her 20 bucks and left quickly.

Joseph was in no sight. "Joseph! Joseph!" I shouted I turned around there he was.

"I'm here" he said holding my face.

            "Please stay" I said

"I'm scared" I held him

"that's the thing with fortune tellers they know too much of the future" he said.

"Don't worry love...I can't die and if there is a birth it'll be the hard tries of our babies" he said I smiled as he wipe my tears away.

I held his wrist tightly he suddenly kiss me in front of all these people. I didn't care I loved him so much I hope to have babies. Getting bruises from him will be well worth it.

            We enjoyed the rest of the fair and went home that night he wanted to try to sleep again. But he needed to feed first. I climbed into bed and let him take a couple of drops from my finger. It felt good for some reason. He jerked a couple of times because to him feeding is like having an adrlene rush. I wasn't scared but I was turned on. I know I should be scared but I'm not I got up and stroke his cheek

"shhh my love" I whispered.

            He continued to jerk "it'll be okay" I said

I really started think something was wrong. He took hold of my hand and held it tightly I cried a bit

"Joseph" I whispered. "I'll...be...alright" he said softly

"it's passing I feel it" he held took a deep breath and let it out.

"You act so human" I said

"everyday...when I'm around....you I feel....more human" he said out of breath.

He smiled at me it was breath taking I smiled stroking his hair. I rest on his chest his cool body made my hair turn cold "did you have fun tonight?" he ask

I chucked and said "the most fun I ever had" Joseph held me under his arm.

            Another week past Joseph began living with me I didn't mind I wanted him around. Our love was deep every day I'll come home and he'll be waiting in my room. Passionate kisses trembling bodies and one beating heart that beats for two. I knew he'll never leave me. March rolled around my nightmares seemed to fade. But now a new horror is about to begin...