Chapter twenty-four

Chapter 24

            "Jessica...Jessica...Jessica" Joseph woke me up it was early in the morning.

"Mmmm Joseph?" I moaned he stroke my cheek and kiss me softly making that kissing sound our foreheads connected he look disappointed.

"Joseph? What’s on your mind?" I ask

"umm...it’s something bad" he said

I jump out of bed "what?" I question hysterically I held his face with both hands.

He enjoyed it for a moment "I got to leave you for a about a month or two" he said.

"What!" I cried

"you promised you wouldn't leave me" I cried again.

I couldn't believe what was happening.

            "Look listen to me… my love...werewolves are following me everywhere I put your life in danger by hiding her I’m going to Portugal for at least for a two or three months" he said.

"I need to hear something baby" he ask my tears streamed down my face he kiss me I pulled away in anger but yet understanding.

He still forcing his lips on mine I stop fighting him and let him win.

"I need to hear from you....that...you love me…” he whispered.

            I wipe my tears away and with the clearest voice I said "the last time I said that they ended up dying"

"I can't die...I'll be always with you...I will come back" he sounded promising.

I felt tingly for a minute I force-kiss him to lay down on the bed for five minutes we made out.

It was for him I stop and said "I love you" he smiled and we made out more.

I wanted to go all the way again but it was early and I don't want more bruises. "Josephina is gonna look after me I'll be safe I'll call whenever I get a signal or when it’s the right time to call" he said putting on his shirt.

I was falling back to sleep I was delirious.

            He kissed me one last time only it wasn’t a goodbye kiss it was the most passionate thing I've ever felt. It left me breathless and all I wanted to do was to fly. Little by little the pain left by Connor was fading. I smiled more that’s when I fell asleep again. I dreamed of the plains where it leads to the national park I saw him bleeding and dying. I have to save him "Joseph" I heard an echoing whisper from the mountains it sounded like me "forgive me". I woke up it was cloudy out that day.

--

            I stretch my neck and rolled it Joseph wasn't home won’t be home for two months. Werewolves are looking for him. It had to be Ty I don't even know if he hates me or not he was so angry. I got up and made breakfast for myself I hardly touch it. The sun was finally coming out to the horizon. It glowed red though it's suppose too be yellowish-orange.

            I got dress and went for a walk in the plains. My dream made it look so beautiful and enjoyable. It was cloudy and sunny not my most favorites. Half way in the tall grass I saw a figure walking really fast it look like a human I came closer to it. I couldn't believe my eyes blondish brownish hair with blue eyes. It looked like Connor! I came closer and it was he was alive. I cuff my hands over my mouth he look so weak and out of shape. I ran closer to him feeling the wipes of the tall grass.

            He stop walking and stood there waiting for me. We were face to face he had cuts and bruises on him.

He looked terrible "C-Connor?" I stuttered

"Jessica" he collapsed on me he was so weak it was good to feel him again I held him tight in my arms.

"It’s you!" I cried; I was so happy.

"I thought you were dead" I whispered

"I...was...d-dead...I kept...al-live for...you" he stuttered.

I look at him big cut on his chest it was badly infected. I took him home and like I did before I was gonna take care of him.

YES! CONNOR IS BACK!