Chapter Thirty

Chapter 30

            It felt like everything was back the way it was. Connor was my love again and Joseph was my best friend. But always and forever I will have a special place in my heart for him. Where Connor could never find; Joseph went back to Portugal he still wasn't safe. But I was obsessed with finding Joanna. Ty would tell me don't bother he doesn't want to see her. I wasn't doing it for him I would do it for Connor.

            I knew today was the day I would find Joanna. I closed my eyes and talk in my mind "Joanna" over and over.

"Where are you, Connor is alive don't believe me come to my house and see for yourself" I opened my eyes I look in the window no one was there.

I look out and look down Joanna was standing there. I smiled and rush down stairs outside and jump on Joanna and hugged her. "I heard you Jessica, I heard you!" she painted.

            "Where have you been Joanna?" I ask

"all around the world...looking for a vampire" she said.

"Where's Connor?" she said.

"Inside sleeping on the couch" I said.

"I take it Ty is in there too" said Joanna calmly

"no hunting, he'll be back soon" I said.

Joanna walked inside and went into the living room. Connor was sleeping on the couch Joanna broke down in tears.

"My son" she whispered.

            She kneeled on the carpet and stroked his hair. "My son" she whispered I couldn't help to cry.

Connor open his eyes and saw Joanna "this is a dream" he said.

Joanna smiled "then it is a good dream" she whispered.

Connor hugged his mom and said "ohh, I miss you mom" he said.

"I miss you so much Connor, I love you so much" said Joanna.

Ty came in the door quietly "Shh" he said to me.

            "Joanna" said

Ty Joanna look up then got up and said "I'll be leaving I guess" she attempt to leave Ty stop her.

"I forgive you" he held her

. "I forgive you too" said Joanna tearing up.

Ty smiled and he came closer to her lips closer and closer till they kiss. Connor smiled as he fell back to sleep.

I went over and cover him up he held me at his side and said "go back to sleep darling" he smiled and closed his eyes.

--

            Ty and Joanna were gone. I think I know where they went upstairs to one of the rooms and started making out. "Hello stranger" whispered Joanna.

"Hello back" said Ty.

Connor couldn't fall back to sleep he wanted to see me more. "I think I'm ready to fight Mark" said Connor

. I put my head down "what's wrong?" he said concern

"I don't want you hurt" I whispered.

"Oh no sweet heart I won’t get hurt" said Connor.

I was crying "don't fight" I said crying on him.

            "My people are being destroyed by him, my clan has no real leader" said Connor.

"Wait!" Connor got up and smelled a wolf scent.

"TY!" shouted Connor Ty came jumping down and out the door.

Joanna stayed behind with me while the boys searched the area. "Please no!" said a voice.

A boy came out of the bushes "Ron" said

Ty "my old friend" Ty hugged him "my good old leader, oh how I wish you were still" said Ron.

            "You will Ron" said Connor acting like a true leader.

"Connor, Is it really you?" said Ron in shock.

Connor nodded, "yes! Our savior has come!" said Ron he gave a big rawr making bird’s fly.

"I remember, I remember that day when you died, I saw him" said Ron.

"Saw who Ron?" ask Ty

"wanna know who almost killed your son?" ask Ron.

Ty nodded and said "who?"

"Mark" Ron said.

Ty look up in the air and said "oh"

"I told you Ty" said Connor.

            "Don't worry Ron, in secret gather our finest men and say that the new clan leader has come, report back here at Jessica's house whoever stands by my side will fight for us, those who stands on Mark's fights for him" said Connor.

"Yes sir" Ron ran off into the woods.

"I’m so proud of you" said Ty hugging his son.

"You taught me all there is" said Connor.

"But we only have a hundred a clan what if there is an uneven number?" ask Joanna.

            "I get a great number"

Connor got down on his knees and said "father, I know this goes against everything wolves stand for but we need the...vampires to help us"

Ty became angry and grabbed Connor by his neck and said "how dare you say that word in front of me! The very nerve!" Ty's eyes went blood red.

"Father!" cried Connor in pain.

"NO stop it TY! Please you’re gonna kill him" I cried in horror.

Joanna pushed Ty down and attacked him.

            I ran over to Connor I was scared for his life he had fingerprint red marks on his neck. He choke and gasp for air "you’re gonna be alright you’re gonna be alright" I cried.

I look over and Joanna pinned Ty down. "I will not let you destroy our son after months of him being gone!" shouted Joanna Ty's eyes became soft Joanna got off of Ty, he look at Connor as I held him.

The pain he caused Connor he has never attack Connor before. "I, I...I need a moment" said Ty walking off. I took Connor inside to help him.