Chapter forty-five

Chapter 45

      Weeks turned into two months I grew up to seven months when it was only four months. Hard to believe it’s been four month and all I've been is craving blood and craving Connor. After a full adrline rush of tasting blood I grow wanting Connor. We would have passionate moments together and I would love every minute of it. I think Connor did too sometimes he just can't wait till I can't take the cravings anymore.

     Connor with his index claw cut a inch for me to drink.  He grew so weak at one point he was so cold and his body was shivering. "Tell me; tell me baby what can I do?" I cried.

   "You can take a step back and let him take the pain" said Elizabeth I was defenseless Joseph, Josephina and Joanna was hunting and won’t be back for a while.

"I will not allow that, why do you hate me so?" I questioned Elizabeth.

"There are many reasons why I should hate you" she smacked me unconscious.

"You motherfucking bitch!" cried Connor attacking her in his condition she threw him across the room and he fell unconscious. I didn’t feel like I was breathing.

     "Joanna, Joanna....control" said Joseph in his soft voice she lick her lips and look at Joseph "opps".

Josephina was standing on a rock "Josephina what is next to eat?" ask Joseph.

She didn’t respond "Josephina? What do you see?" ask Joanna.

She opened her eyes "I don't feel Jessica's breath or heartbeat" she said; her voice calm but filled with panic.

Joanna and Joseph rush home. "You go and get Connor and Jesse, I’m gonna find the Imprints" said Joanna ran back to the clan. She was as fast as Josephina. She came to a cave upstate Connecticut she enter it.

"Who might this be?" ask and elderly man he look like he never aged.

"Thomas, do you know me?" I ask.

"The young werewolf who changed to a vampire...for love, ahh your name is legend Joanna" said Thomas.

"So will a young human who is giving birth to a half breed" she said.

"Jessica? Yes Elizabeth told me" he said.

"Who ordered the attack?" she demanded "attack?" question Thomas.

"We can't feel her breath" said Joanna.

   "Elizabeth gave the orders no one followed she attack on her own I’m terribly sorry Joanna" said Thomas.

Joseph and Josephina reach my home. "Jessica! Jessica" Joseph shook me awake "I’m here, I’m ow!" I felt a strange pain in my lower abdomen.

What’s wrong my love?" ask Joseph.

"The baby I feel it coming" I cried in pain.

"I can't get Connor wake Joseph!" said Josephina.

"What? What! No! Is he alive?" I ask in panic.

"Come on Jess, I need to get you out of here" said Joseph he pick me up my head hurt and my body ache I saw Connor lay on the ground lifeless.

"Connor pleases!" I cried hysterically.

"Joseph let me handle this it's a women thing you stay here with Connor" Joseph look at me and then Josephina. "Take good care of Jess" said Joseph handing me to Josephina.

"And you of Connor" we were off where Connor was gonna take me to have the baby.

     Joanna stayed in the cave waiting for Elizabeth to come back she pace back and forth. "Come on you piece of shit!" she said, Elizabeth came into the cave.

"You bitch!" cried Joanna attacking Elizabeth.

They toss and turned Elizabeth got most scratches. "Come near my son....and daughter in law EVER again I'll rip your fucking heart out and eat it......I can easily kill you if I want" said Joanna. She walked out of the cave and didn’t know where to go.  

    The pain was speechless horrible feeling. "Shhh Jessica, please" said Josephina calming me down.

"CONNOR!!!!!" I cried louder and louder.

"OH GOD CONNOR!!!!!" I shouted.

"Jessica Jessica!! Focus, focus! Do you feel any pressure?" ask Josephina.

"Yes loads" I cried she told me to start pushing and I did.

After the fifth push my baby was here. But I felt weak almost to the point of death probably cuz I was tired.

"Jess, Jess look whose here" said Josephina she held the blood covered baby "boy...or....girl?" I ask weakly.

"A girl" I smiled weakly "Evelina Cara Wright" I said Josephina smiled and look at the baby.

"Hello Eve, I’m Josephina....I haven’t held a baby in so long" she said.

    "Josephina, I feel sick and cold" I said weakly.

She saw the blood gushing from me "Oh God, stay calm Jess stay calm" I started seeing a light and started breathing less.

"This is gonna go against everything but it's to save you Jess!" Josephina stuck her fangs into my skin near my wrist I felt the venom rushing through my veins and I felt my breath coming back but it was hard to breath.

     Josephina stop and sat back. I was in more pain worse than labor. The baby start crying Josephina wrap the baby up in her sweater "shh, shh, Evy...mommy is ok" the baby was small very small. But she had beautiful eyes and silky brownish blondish hair.

    Connor was still unconscious Joseph laid him on my bed to let him rest.

"Joseph?" cried Joanna.

Joanna saw Connor lying on the bed "shh no he's not...he's just only unconscious" said Joseph.

"Congrduations we are proud grandparents of a beautiful baby girl" said Joanna.

Joseph smiled "a girl?" he said in joy.

"Yes Evelina" said Joanna "Evelina Cara Wright" said Joanna. Joseph got up and hugged Joanna.

Welcome into the world of Vampires and Werewolves Evelina Cara Wright. :)))