Chapter fifty-nine

Chapter 59

   Connor came home he came through the window and stood around thinking something is missing. He looked around and saw me sleeping. Almost like human I smelt him but didn’t wake. He smelled like wet dog! "Connor" I said softly.

"Where is Evy?" he asked.

"Oh she right-" I felt around where Evy should've been laying.

I got up quickly and look around. "EVY! EVY! SOMEONE TOOK MY BABY!!!!!!" I shouted. Connor

flipped the bed over and search Joanna came up stairs "I sense an evil present" she said. "I was suppose too be watching her" I cried. Connor grew angry.

    His chest went up and down in anger and rage.

"Evelina" he shouted he rush down stairs and outside and shouted "EVELINA!!!!!!!! YOU ANSWER YOUR FATHER!!!" thunder was booming and the lightening was lighting up the dark night sky.

It'll be hard tracking Evelina's scent in the rain. "We won’t be able to find her in this weather" said Joanna. Connor took a deep breath and shouted "EVELINA CARA WRIGHT!!!!!!" his voice echoed in the mountains. He waited for an answer.

   "DADDY!!!! MOM!!!! DADDY!!!" she shouted. Connor gasp and smiled "HANG ON BABY DADDY IS COMING!!!!" he ran through the woods.

From every angle of the forest, we could hear Evelina’s voice. Connor couldn’t run anymore not only he couldn’t hear his daughter he couldn’t sense her neither. I came up from behind him and held him I felt him cry and whimper. "The clan is scatted everywhere...they'll find her" I whispered. My worry was great but Connor's was greater. I felt his pain and his horror. Where can Evy be? And how will we find her when the rain is washing her trail away.