Chapter twelve

Ok this chapter is short and sad, but it will only get interesting for Jesse after this chapter!

Chapter 12

            I kneeled in the grass and watch the sky turn gray. One perfect day we had since school started, it was so beautiful out a good day to spend with him and it turns gray. It’s like when he left it turned gray instantly a sign meaning without Connor my life would be with no sun. I heard thunder, thunder signifying the anger I would feel if I lost him. Then I felt rain, rain signifying the tears I would cry if I lost him. I put my hoodie on and laid in the grass letting it rain on top of me. "I love you Connor!" I shouted as it thunder.

--

            Connor ran to the pack they were getting ready for the fight with the vampires. Connor put on new clothes he uses to fight and last his dog tag he uses to identify himself.

Name: Connor Joshua Wright

Age: 18

Date of birth: June 15, 1992

Blood type: B-

            He looked at it and asked himself 'what I’m doing? I don't deserve Jessica these isn't a life for her.' "Connor...time to go" said Ty. "Dad...do I deserve her?" ask Connor. Ty walk in dripping wet "Connor this isn't the time to be having second thoughts with this rain it’s gonna be hard to track them" said Ty. Connor put his dog chain on and walked into the cold rain made his skin steamy. Connor saw Mark patching up his armor and Mark saw him.

            "What's the matter Connor getting cold feet?" Mark said snotty like. "At least I don't have a cold heart like you!" growled Connor. He's claws expand and his fangs pop out. Mark laughed evilly Ty kept pushing Connor to go forward "forward my people! Come home! Live today! Die another!" shouted Ty. Some transformed into wolves some ran as fast as they could. They were going into battle.

--

            I ran home myself because the rain had just turned into a hurricane storm getting worse and worse. It was so cold the rain it made my skin feel like ice. Aunt Cara isn't gonna like this. I suddenly dogged everything in my path the fallen tree logs, big puddles, very muddy dirt, earth worms and the dread lightening which tried to attack me. All that went through my head is those three dangerous words: I love you.

--

            Connor attacked any vampire that was in his sight he was deep in the mountains where only dark memories take place. Rapes, murders, etc. no one is allowed to go up there. Connor as tired as he was still kept going breaking, hitting, slashing and marking for life at anyone in his path. They chased him up on a cliff which is dangerous to be on, on top of a rock a vampire was ready to attack him "where's you pretty girlfriend Connor?" it said.

            Connor knew who it was he has tried to kill her for so long. "Sarah!!!" he screamed the vampire attack him, Connor with his legs push her off the cliff. That was the last of the vampires. Connor lay on the ground looking up at the gray rainy sky. "I'm coming home Jessica" he said Connor got up thinking he have made it. But a thought that turned into a dream that was suppose too be a realty was about to end.

            "Hello Connor!" said a voice. Connor knew who it was he turned around and standing there was Mark with two wolves behind him. Connor was scared but at first he knows he can't attack the assistant clan leader only if he attacks first. "Mark...where is Ty?" he asked kindly trying to keep his cool. Mark approached him that Connor back up more towards the edge of the cliff. At the bottom of the cliff cold, rapid waters with pointy rocks.

            "Mark is Joanna and Ty okay? Are they okay?" Connor asked nervously. "Oh they’re fine" the wolves cornered him. "Well I better go check on them" said Connor walking away but Mark push him back "Mark let me go" said Connor. "Mommy and daddy will be fine you and I are gonna be fine" Mark push him back more than he pick up Connor and held him over the edge. Connor kick and scream "please let me go...Jessica!" screamed Connor. "Oh don't worry about her I'll take good care of her!" said Mark Connor screamed and screamed trying to use his breath one of the wolves cut him and Mark drop Connor to fall in the cold rough waters. "JESSE!" Connor cried.

            "Connor, Connor!!" yelled Joanna. The rain has stop and most of the vampires were killed. "Connor Joshua Wright!" yelled Ty everyone was looking for him. Mark came out acting sad and mad. But knowingly he just killed a son "my leader" cried Mark he handed Connor's dog tag to him "he fell off the cliff I couldn’t save him!" he cried. The crowd screamed and cried Ty clutch the dog tag in his hands and squeezed it till it broke in his hands. Joanna got on her knees and cried she couldn’t believe her son is dead.

            "I'm so sorry" Mark said Ty roared and cried of the loss of his son. He picked up Joanna and walk through the crowd. "Jessica, what about Jessica?" Joanna mumbled to Ty. "He is not dead...Connor is not clumsy his life isn’t finish...give me a day I'll find him" said Ty. Joanna nodded in agreement "bring our baby home" Joanna said strongly Ty kiss Joanna. "You, you and you come with me" Ty said pointing out wolves to come. "Ty there is no use in looking for-" Mark was interrupted by Ty's roars "you will lead me to the grounds!" growled Ty. "As you wish" Mark didn't heist knowing that they won’t find the trial and into the woods they went.