Chapter thirty-eight

Chapter 38

I didn’t know where I was I was scared and alone. I felt cold and sick I was only concerned about the unborn son or daughter that was developing in my body. Let them kill me Joseph will raise my baby like a vampire...teaches it to run on fours and to hate blood. I was tied to a poll no light. I made sure I knew my name my name is Jessica Penn I’m in love with a Werewolf. I’m pregnant with a human and werewolf baby. I don't know what I wanted in life. But now I knew what I wanted now....him. Connor, I wanted him to know he was gonna be a father.

    Connor ran past the trees and the poll that had a wolf carving in it. He knew he was close and my scent was in the air. He transformed and jump over the cliff where his territory was. He transformed into a wolf he was big his white and black coat match the burnt trees and the white snow covered mountains.
"Ahhh the young Jessica the legendary human who fell in love with a vampire and werewolf...Connor's mate" said Mark.

I was shivering I was so cold "you killed Ty...you kil...led my brother...in…law" my teeth jittered "you almost killed.... my.....husband" I jittered.

"Husband...your knock up and in my way husband?" he said with anger.

My body trembled and shake "I’m so cold" I whispered.

Mark wrap his arms around me I felt a little better but only if it was Connor. "I know what you want I watch you closely...you want to be one of us" he whispered in my ear.

His voice was purified liquid much more powerful then Connor's I’m sorry to say.

     "I will be one of you, just not one of you!" I said my bravery spike out of me.

He got piss and almost bite me. Connor jumped up to him and bites him on the arm. With one bite of a tooth he broke through the rope I climbed on his back and we ran off. Mark transformed into his black wolf and chased down Connor and me. It was like being on a roller coaster; running, jumping at incredible speeds. I felt my adreiline pump and the baby moving in me. Mark jump out of the shadows and attack Connor making him tumble over and me losing grip on his coat.

     Mark wrapped his arm around my neck and said "move Connor Wright and she will die!" Connor got up and look I was gonna die with one move.

"Connor wait!" I shouted out of breath.

"Wanna know the secret!" said Mark he tossed me.

"Stop it!! You’ll hurt her!" growled Connor.

"Why don't you tell him Jesse...make him fight for the both of you" he growled into my ear.

I tried kicking him and jabbing him but he was hard as rocks. "Tell me what Jessica?" ask Connor.

"Stop squeezing my neck so hard I can't tell him!" I squalled.

Mark loosen up his grip "Connor, I’m pregnant!" I screamed.

    Connor's eyes widen and a smile came on his face. "I’m gonna be a father" he whispered.

"Now fight for your wife and child!!" screamed Mark.

"No baby don't do it!!" I cried,

Joseph jump out and attack Mark I fell on the floor and was knock out unconscious. Connor pick me up, "Come on the army is waiting for you in the fields were gonna end this now!" shouted Joseph Connor pick me up and they were off.

"She knock out maybe we should take her to the hospital" said Connor.

"No she'll be fine Josephina will take her to a safe place" shouted Joseph.

They came to the fields where the vampires and werewolves were all lined up. Connor saw Joanna out of breath he says "she's beautiful".

"Yeah the most dangerous one here!" said Joseph.

Josephina came up and said "she is so very weak she hit her head hard" said Josephina.

"Will she be ok?" ask Connor "Connor, take her to the hospital make sure she check out...Joseph and I will fight!" said Josephina. 

   Connor look at Joseph "do it" he said with his liquid voice. "I want you two home alive" he said looking at them.

"We can't say we are" said Josephina softly.

Connor ran pass the army as he smelled Mark coming closer. Along with an army of 'new born' werewolves which is twice as dangerous a new born vampire.
    I felt myself passing I saw the sun and I saw my life as far back as I can remember I remember everything. It was like I was re-living it I felt like I was flying on top of the world I saw the stars the moon. I pass the universe and its beautiful plants. I don't know where I was going but it was leading me to beautiful places.

I'll hear Connor's voice "hang on my love hang on" I thought I was dreaming.