Chapter forty-two

Sorry if i'm posting late! I got side track today! Here is 42 and 43

Chapter 42

      For those who could actually eat human food, we went out to eat. To the local diner it was calm and quite we sat and talk. "Jessica?" said a girly voice.

"Oh, Caroline hey" Caroline was the high school cheerleader she never acknowledge I was around.

I never knew what she sound like till now it was very odd and awkward. "I’m so sorry about your aunt" she said in a sympathetic voice.

"Oh it's alright she umm, she is in a better place" she smiled; it was a fake smile.

"And who is this?" she ask meaning Connor.

   "Um this is-"

"Connor. My name is Connor" he said with his soft voice.

"Oh, I never thought Jessica would find someone before" I rolled my eyes and thought 'you would never think I would be dating a wolf or getting pregnant neither'.

"Well, she didn’t find me, I found her.....twice" I giggled I got the joke.

Caroline gave a confusing look and month 'ok' "you must meet my boyfriend be right back"

she tip off, "wow is this the 20th boyfriend or do you mean the 8th guy you fuck" Connor shake his head and smiled.

"He is older than her, almost can be my elder brother" said Connor "that’s not really her boyfriend" he said.

     They started walking towards us. "Come on the other side of the booth with me come" said Connor.

I slide on the other side with him "if he tries to talk to you or ask any personal information about you just say some made up bullshit" he said.

He looked clean but that could be a cover up he defiantly look older. "Connor, Jessica meet Mark" I put my hand against my forehead.

"Mark, nice to meet you" said Connor holding out his hand they both shake hands then Mark notice me I kept my head down "and who is this?" he ask.

"Jesse, her name is Jesse" said Connor

"let’s go back Carol, foods waiting" he said with an accent on the food.

   "Enjoy eating" said Connor calmly.

They walk back to their sits I held Connor's arm and laid my head on his shoulder. "I’m happy I have you, that man made me realize it" I whispered.

"You know when I think of evil I automatically think of Mark, but then I think of REAL evil I think of that man" I smiled.

"Come here" he whispered he leaned in for a kiss.

It felt good but I knew Caroline was watching let her I don't care. I lay on Conner's arm for the whole fifteen minutes we waited.

    We went walking afterwards I’m gonna have to do that for now until the birthdate. It was nice out we held hands and sometimes he would feel my stomach and say "Cara" or "Joseph".

"What about Tyler?" I ask he look at me.

"After my father?" he asked.

"Ty, yeah out of honor and memory" I said.

"I'll think about it" he said he pulled me onto his back smiled and said "hang on you two" I smiled he ran into the forest.

We stop at the lake we laid down Connor cuddled up to me he stroke my cheek and lips. "I wanna be you" I whispered.

"We've been through this Jessica" said Connor.

"Our child is gonna be half and half" I said.

"Jessica, no...Is it enough that you can't swallow meat without puking it up?" he asked.

I chuckled I knew he was being serious.

He lay on my stomach "I hear the heart beat already, it's moving around trying to find a comfortable place" it’s amazing he can hear an undeveloped baby. "It's at peace" he whispered he was so in love with the baby. I stroke the top of his head softly and calmly he didn’t move an inch it looked like he was falling asleep. "No sleep, don't fall asleep". He cuddled up more to me and said "I’m so tired" I felt turned on and not myself. "I feel so weird" said Connor breathlessly.

He started kissing my stomach running his hand down my legs and in between them. It felt so real he unbuttoned my shirt and kiss my chest. "Connor" I whispered. He laid his head on my chest and listen to my heart beat. "Oh Jessica" he whispered Connor kiss me softly then harder and harder till the point his shirt was off. For once I was in total bliss.

      The next morning brought an amazing sun rise. But I felt bloated and upset I tried getting up but notice my stomach went from mega flat to three months pregant. I was frightened very "Connor, Connor!" I shake him awake hysterically he woke and notice my stomach; we informed Josephina and Joanna. "It's mainly growth execration" said Joanna. "Is that normal in births like this?" I ask "wolf and wolf yes, wolf and mortal...no" she said. I had a mini heart attack.

    "Jess, remember when I ask you if you had the choice of being a werewolf or a vampire?" ask Josephina "yes?" "Well you gotta pick one because if you don't the Werewolf clan will hunt you down and kill you and Connor" said Josephina. I look at Connor in a confusing way. "The Werewolf clans are the head leaders of all werewolves also known as the Imprints" said Connor "they are so strict and let them try to kill me! They won’t get near my wife or child" he said with anger. "It's either that or she turns into you...or us" said Josephina. Connor stormed out of the room. I put my head down in sadness.