Chapter thirty-four

Chapter 34

Days pass Connor each day prepared for battle. He kept Josephina and Joseph informed. My stomach turned to knots sometimes. I would throw up every morning but I long forgot about that day and thought it couldn’t be possible. I took a pregnancy test came out...Positive. I was pregnant I can’t be its impossible I’m not ready to be a mom! I don’t know what to do who to tell! I panic but I must not tell Connor yet. I took my cell phone and called Joseph.

"This is Joseph please leave a message" I heard the beep "Joseph can you please call me as soon as possible it's an…e-emergency" I stuttered. I hung up the phone.

I was scared shit I paste back and forth "Jessica" I heard Joseph's voice.

"JOSEPH!" I jump and hugged him "what’s wrong I came as fast as I could" ask Joseph his skin was icy.

"Please don't tell Connor" I said I was crying

"what is it?" he said in concern

"I’m....I’m pregnant"

Joseph's eyes widen and whispered "why...that’s wonderful....Jessica that’s nothing to be scared about....you’re gonna be a mom"

"but I don't know if I’m ready" I said.

Joseph hugged me and cradled me "when are you gonna tell Connor?" ask Joseph

"I don't know I’m scared" I cried.

"Okay, okay let’s calm down..." Joseph sat me down on the bed and wiped my tears.

"Frist let yourself accept the fact that you’re gonna be a mom then when you’re ready tell Connor" said Joseph.

I was shaking badly "Shhh Jessica....honey your living for two now...think about the baby" said Joseph

"I’m only eighteen Joseph" I whispered.

My heart felt like it was gonna beat itself into its death. "Shhh..." Joseph hugged me  "your heart is pounding I can feel it" said Joseph.

"I’m scared Joseph I really am" I whispered.

"You can do this Jessica I have my faith in you" he said I smiled a bit the pain was easing

"you’re gonna be a fantastic mother and Connor a father" I kiss Joseph softly on his lips.

"Now rest for now, I need to speak with Connor" said Joseph.

"Don’t tell him" I said

"you'll tell him when you’re ready" he said.

I smiled he went down stairs and followed Connor's scent "Connor?" ask Joseph.

Connor smerck "Joseph please sit" said Connor being polite.

"Do you want water?" ask Connor.

"Water?" question Joseph

"if you can taste blood you can tasteless liquid" Connor turned on the faucet and filled a cup of water and set it on the table. Connor sat down.

Joseph starred at the water emotionless "I haven’t drank water in over a hundred years" said Joseph his eyes turned gold.

"It won’t do nothing to you...It'll just probably wanna make you go to the bathroom" said Connor.

"I can't even remember the last time I've lock the door behind me to use the toilet" said Joseph.

He took one sip of water and swallowed it.

"Tasteless" he said Connor nodded "I think Jessica is getting the flu" said Connor.

"Flu?" Joseph questioned as if he never heard of it.

"Yeah you know fever, throwing up, consent dyerisa so and so" said Connor waving his hand.

"I know what the flu is!" jump Joseph.

"Then why did you question the word flu?" ask Connor.

"I um, just saw her she look fine to me, maybe its anxiety she'll be fine Connor I have my faith in her" said Joseph.

"Why did you come?" ask Connor

"oh all this about water and Jess, I came to tell you I've convince all of my clans to fight they aren’t found of it but it's to aid the human girl as they put it" said Joseph.

"How many of you bloodsuckers are there?" ask Connor.

"I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t call me bloodsucker I haven’t hunted food in months" said Joseph.

"You haven’t drunk blood in months?" said Connor in concern.

"I haven’t got a thirst for it in a while, Josephina told me it'll pass" said Joseph.

"Oh. Well how many?" said Connor Joseph smerck mysterviously and said "over 20,000" Connor smiled; a victory smile.

"I thought you would be happy" said Joseph. They both giggled and laugh.

Joseph's smiled disappeared he jump out of his seat"she found me I don't know how but she found me..."

"Who?" ask Connor getting up.

"HER" Joseph said the door opened and closed

"Connor I’m home-" Joanna said she entered the kitchen in shock to see Joseph. The vampire she has been hunting down.

"YOU!" she shouted "and you" he said calmly their eyes glowed yellowish gold.