Chapter Twenty

This chapter is racy! Beware! 

Chapter 20

            I woke up on his chest still night time and still flying on top of the water. "Where are we?" I ask

 "Almost to Portugal" he said

 "How far are you taking me?" I moaned.

 "I wanna show you something" he said.

 I saw a beach with big mountains "welcome to the beaches of Portugal" he said I look at the sandy beaches

 "It’s beautiful" I whispered.

 We landed on the beaches I look around it was dark "why did you bring me here?" I ask

 "There is somebody I want you to meet" he said I see threw his eyes he was very excited he spoke a foreign language in the air I did not understand.

            I heard a soft wind blow and I saw a girl with black hair and green eyes. "My beloved sister" said Joseph with his tender voice she was so beautiful her eyes suddenly glowed yellow.

Joseph kissed her hand softly "mmmm you brought food my love" she said softly.

 Her voice was more liquid then Joseph "she is not food Josephina" he said holding me close.

"She is the human girl....hmmm...well, well, well.....Jessica...I've been waiting so long to meet you" she said approaching me.

            I held Joseph closer "Jessica this is Josephina my sister" he said she look at me as if she wanted to eat me.

 She kissed me slightly on my cheek she smelt my blood "she smells so good" I gasp

 "Your perfume I meant to say" she said I smiled.

 "She can be like that always fooling you" Joseph said giggling.

 "She is your love?" she asked he nodded his head

 "You know our laws don't allow the living" she said

 "And you know I don't follow the laws" said Joseph. Josephina smiled

 "Are there others like you?" I ask Josephina

 "All over Europe, Spain, Italy, Germany, Greece, Portugal and Romania" she said

 "Birth place of Dracula" said Joseph in a Romanian accent.

            Josephina nodded her head and smiled "why don't you show her the world?" said Josephina

 "I must return her home" said Joseph

 "You are welcomed into our home...anytime my sister" said Josephina kissing me on both cheeks.

 I felt welcomed and I smiled and yawned Joseph giggled "come on lets return you home"

 That’s when I heard thunder and saw lightening and felt the rain. "OH no!" said Joseph

 "I can't get you home in this" said Joseph

 "Stay in the cave" said Josephina pointing to the cave in the mountains. Joseph and I ran towards the cave and took cover I was soaking wet.

 "Oh God look at you...your soaking wet" Joseph said.

            I started to shiver a lot Joseph took off his sweater and put it around me. He put his head down and shake it.

 "W-what sss...wrong?" I shivered

 "I can't even keep you warm!!" he screamed.

 I walk over to him and hugged him "No Jessica I don't want you getting sick" said Joseph.

 I stop myself from shaking with all my might "I....don't...care...If I get...sick" I said shivering. Joseph wrap his arms around me and held me tightly "I wanna give you my body heat but I have no to offer" said Joseph tenderly.

 I kiss Joseph's chest where his buttoned shirt was open.

            "I have my heart to keep you alive" I whispered he kiss me on my lips

 "I was afraid of you Joseph but I'm not afraid anymore" I said softer.

 He pick me up and said "let me have you" said Joseph I took his hand and traveled it down my shirt to my heart and let him unbutton it.

 I lost my breath it’s happening rapid movement between me and him lovely sounds and our names being called

"Jesse"

 "Joseph". I took off his pants and he took off mine. The rest you can guess what happened.

            "Connor...Connor" my voice echoed I was dreaming again I know it.

 I look around and I saw Connor sitting on a log holding his side.

 "Connor"

 I gasp rushing to his aid. I held onto his side for some reason my arms were hurting me but it didn't distract me. "Jessica" he said kissing me

 "Oh my God you’re dying" I cried

 "I'm trying to get to you but...I'm losing so much blood" he said weakly I saw the sky fade in and out that told me I was waking up.

"Get back to me my love and I will take care of you...I'm gonna keep you safe" my tears rolled down my eyes.

            I woke up breathless the sun rising on the beaches I got up feeling like shit. I look at my arms and saw red marks, scratches bruises. I remember what I did last night the power he had over me. It isn't his fault I'm letting it go even my back was bruised. When I turned to see him he wasn't there his pants were gone but not his shirt. I put my clothes on and went out to the water. I sat on the sand looking out on the golden sun rising not minding my bruises I took it as a punishment that dream made me realize that Connor is alive and I need to find him.

            I felt someone behind me I turned and Joseph was standing there. "I'm sorry for your battered arms and back" said Joseph softly.

"I gotta find him Joseph" I said

 "What?" he asked.

 "Connor is alive when I sleep he’s all I dreamed about werewolves have the ability to invade your dream every night he’s all I dream about" I said.

"Sweetie he's dead...it’s just repeats of your memory playing with you" said Joseph I shed a tear or two.

"You still love him don't you?" he ask

 "I don't wanna hurt you Joseph you were so good to me" I cried. He pulled my chin over to him

"I understand you miss him and him being gone makes your love stronger" he said.

            "But I love you now his dying wish was for me to be happy and to move on" I cried more.

 "Now if does come back" I said

 "You’re not pregnant Jess, everything in me is dead if that's what your worried about is getting pregnant" he said

 Well it gets rid of a worry. "I know Joseph I wasn't worried" I said drying my tears Joseph kissed my forehead

 "I will die to keep you safe...I will cut myself open and willingly to keep you happy" said Joseph.

 "Your destiny is going in many different directions Jessica...it's very unlike a human to date a werewolf and a vampire in the same year" said Joseph.

 I look at the sun and felt the waves coming up on my legs then I look at Joseph almost invisible in the sun.

I thought about what Joseph said, how I dated a werewolf and a vampire in the same year. It’s like everywhere I turn I’m facing death and a new challenge with the super natural. I don’t understand what makes me attracted to vampires and werewolf, but I understand what attracts them besides who I’m. "When was my time up?" I ask

 "When you were born" he said.