Chapter sixty-two

Chapter 62

   I tried and tried and tried. The bars were thick, rusty and cold only me and Evy behind the cold ghostly bars. My daughter is so brave but I see in her mind what haunted her in her mind.

Worrying about her father I saw one of the wolves pass me by "please, please may I see my husband?" I cried he snarled and snared at me.

I removed my hand from the bars. And actually started thinking about my life and how it was turned upside down; by creatures like them.

Evy wrap her arms around my neck and sobbed "I want daddy" she cried I rest her head on her cheek and said "I want to be human again" softly enough for her not to hear. She sobbed and cried.

"Jessica...Evelina" moaned Connor.

He opened his eyes and saw Devil "who are...you stranger?" ask Connor weakly "the man who has your wife and child in captivity" "I wanna see them" he said weakly.

"I try to make it possible" said Devil Connor's eyes were shutting out of weakness "I wanna see them".

    "Ohhhhhhhhhh you’re in trouble my dear old friend" said Devil "I might be weak and maybe dying but I can smell you......your nothing but an evil coward" said Connor.

"Ohhh come now....I thought you wanna see your family" said Devil

"your Elizabeth's brother" he said.

Devil leaned over and said in a serious tone "you killed my sister" "your sister tried to kill my daughter....it was in my instinct  to protect my young" said Connor

"most wolves eat their young to prove their strength" said Devil.

"Only in your clan" said Connor. Connor jerk in pain "please I wanna see my family pleaseee" he cried.

    Devil got up and walk slowly to the door "your daughter will be mine" he whispered.

I pace back and forth in the cell thinking of what could've happened to Connor. "He wants to see you" said Devil I was happy but scared.

"The daughter has to stay behind it’s not a pretty sight" said Devil

"my daughter goes where I go do I make myself clear?" I said seriously.

"Then you may not see him" said Devil "she will see him....I’ll be fine mother" said Evy.

   I pulled off a small smile Devil opened the door with my head down barely breathing I walk out.

I felt free again "anol shaldom" I whispered.

I walk to the chambers "may I see him....alone?" I ask he nodded yes.

I walk into the room my anger showed threw my blood red eyes he look like he was sick he was sweaty and look like he was shivering. I walk slowly towards him. "Ohhh be careful there" "who are you?" "My name is Conner Wright thats all you should know of me" "I’m afraid of losing you" all those memories echoed in my head.

     I kneeled on the ground and wrap my arms around him "Jessica" he whispered weakly "shhhh....shhhh" I stroke his wet forehead "it wouldn’t been the first time I was so helpless" said Connor weakly "Connor, I love you" I whispered "and I...love you" he whispered "is Evy ok?" he ask "yes she is safe....alive...but she wants her daddy" I said "and I want my baby girl" said Connor. I felt his body ran my fingertips down his chest across his hand. "Are you gonna leave me?" ask Connor softly "no...no...I’m gonna look after you" I whispered.

   I covered Connor with a blanket and kneeled there stroking his hair hearing his weak breath and thinking should I do what I should do to save him but then....he won’t be a werewolf anymore I don’t wanna take that away from him.