Chapter sixty-five

Chapter 65

   Joseph ran down the dirt path and jumps into the ocean and swam to Cave Island. The clan followed Ron up the hill where another entrance of the cave.

"I want each and every one of you to go in there with bravery...courage and loyalty to your leader…we will go home to our families" said Ron.

The wolves transformed and the vampire’s eyes glowed red.

I was asleep on the floor Evy went by the bars and called a guard over "please sir...please...I need to see my father" she cried "I’m not allowed to let you out young princess" said the guard "please...I need to see my father" she whimpered.

The Guard opened the cell door and said make it quick. Evy rushed following my scent to the door.

   She opened the door with caution and saw her father lying on the bed resting her heart pounded just the sight of her father being so helpless. She walk over and kneeled down "Dad" she whispered Connor turned his head and opened his eyes "Evelina" he whispered.

"Dad" she whimpered.

"Look how big you've got" he said "I got to get you out of here" said Evy she took one arm and wrap it around her neck "come on dad you can do it" Connor got half way up but lay back down in pain then she herd an evil laugh.

  She gasp and look up "oh no" she whispered his eyes glowed red and his teeth extended. Evelina put her father back on the bed and transformed into a wolf. "Let's dance sweetie" said Devil Evelina attack Devil.

   Joseph moved through the cave quickly he pass my cell then he came back "JESSICA!!!" he said in relief "Joseph Joseph!" I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Go save Connor...Evy has went to save him but she didn’t come back" I said "don’t worry...I’m gonna let you out and you find a way out follow my scent if you must but keep going I'll get Connor and Evy" said Joseph I kiss Joseph on the cheek. It's funny how I once wanted to be him now I'm him.

--

     "Ty...Ty wait" said Joanna "you have no idea how long I've wanted to do this" said Ty.

"I’m in love with Joseph...I got kids now" she whispered.

"You were mine first before that blood sucker" said Ty Joanna touch his cheek "your cold" she whispered "I'm dead" he said Joanna took his hand and put it to her heart.

"So am I" she whispered "no heart beat" he said softly.

"I'm dead too" she said "I've been dead for four months....I crave blood all the time....I can't howl at the moon anymore" said Joanna "you let some frozen in time nineteen year old boy do this to you?" said Ty.

"Please don't make this hard on me...it’s bad enough your dead" said Joanna.

Ty hugged Joanna "am ‘I dead too?" she ask "no just dreaming" said Ty.

"How can I stay?" she ask "as long as you keep asleep" said Ty the dream started fading and she started hearing cries.

"Ty..." said Joanna "go back to them...they need you" he look like he was crying "Ty...." shouted Joanna "no go back....I'll always be looking after you....I love you!" said Ty Joanna kiss him one very last time and he faded. 

   Joanna woke up and heard one of the babies crying. She got out of bed and found out it was little Collin.

"Awww...shhhh...aww my baby" said Joanna patting him on the back.

"You may not be a werewolf...but you certainly have lungs like one" said Joanna. She kissed Collin on the forehead softly.