Chapter four

I could not resist leaving out the vampires. 32 reads so I guess it is a good story I hope so! Anyway I'm once again posting stories at mid-night and this time its not for family issues but my 20th birthday will be in two days and during the day things are hetic. :)) I can't believe I'm turning 20! Enjoy chapters four and five I'm sorry how I'm posting it but once I get the second novel done I will post two chapters every other day! 

Chapter 4

I ran home crying I knew Connor for a day when it felt like a life time. I wanted him more than life itself I was in so much pain I can’t face him in school every day now till June. I cried myself to sleep slowly, painfully and exhaustingly. That’s when I dreamed of him, he couldn’t stop me from that I was in the woods of the park. It’s like your own little fantasy in that forest. That’s when I saw Connor he look so beautiful he was standing on the other side of a log and he was just about to come to me.

"No Connor, let me come to you!" I cried. I walk towards him. We stared at me for a while. That’s when he hugged me I felt so protected against his hard chest he felt really hot too like feverish hot. It made me sweat a bit.

"The only way we can be together is threw your dreams" said Connor.

"What about yours?" I whispered.

"I can't dream because one: They are all nightmares and two: I’m a guy and guys’ don’t really dream" he said I giggled at his comment.

"That’s a laugh" he smiled.

I look at him, "You’re smiling" I cried as I smiled.

"And your smiling my comment made you laugh" he said kindly.

"You act as if you've never made a girl laugh" I said.

"I never did" he said frowning.

"No frowns" I pick up his chin. I paused and saw his lips. I came closer to them he pulled away.

"Not yet...Jesse" he opened his eyes.

"I thought I could do anything I want in my dreams" I said giggling.

"Not just yet" he whispered.

"You’re voice is like liquid and your eyes are brighter than any ocean I’ve ever seen" I said. He giggled.

"Everything to you is like appealing thing, your just everything I want" I smiled and he smiled we were in paradise. That’s when I heard noises echoes in the background.

"Don’t leave me, no matter the situation is we'll work it out together" I took his hand.

"It’s not as simple as you think Jess" he whispered. "In time you will understand but for now you have enough strength to get through the day" he kiss me on my forehead.

"Don’t leave" I whispered. He back away from me.

"Just to give you a clue so you won’t be wondering in this life time" he stood back and his nails grew sharp his teeth became pointy and when he opened his eyes, they were blood red-devils eyes. It didn’t frighten me but I was amazed.

 "I haunt the night I fill your dreams with horror and evil...I make you cry I make you feel unwelcomed in my land my people despise the undead bloodsuckers and sometimes the humans…" he approach me.

“Who am I? I’m the creature they call wolf I’m the one people don’t like to see when the moon is out but I’m the one that makes you think…Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?" we were face to face

"WHAT ARE YOU?" I shake my head in anger and fear.

"I’m a werewolf…" he said calmly "now let me ask you...are you afraid?" he asked. I couldn’t be afraid of such a beautiful creature and someone I wanted.

"No…" I said

"You should be and shouldn’t be...I love you too Jesse....from the moment I first smelled your sweet scented blood and look into your eyes I was hook...your love and blood are my drugs...no matter where you will go I will protect you" the echoes started again.

"I don’t need protection!" I said that’s when I woke up I pop out of bed. Only 2:30 feels like I've been asleep for a life time. What am I to do? I’m terrified to go back to sleep. I got out of bed knowing my aunt she’s fast asleep after watching the hockey game. Frist food I’m starving, I walk down the stairs cautiously and carefully there were a couple of vegentrain burgers in the fridge. My aunt is really respectful of how I feel about meat. I cook some up put the toppings on them and rush back upstairs. The halls were dead dark only light was the two TVs that were running in the rooms at the end of the hall.

WAIT! I didn’t leave my TV on in my room!! I rush to my room hoping I did leave it on without me knowing, spotted a boy sitting on my bed watching the news about those two bodies his arm was kneeled onto his leg supporting his head. I drop my plate making the food splatter all over thinking how did he get in the house without me knowing he went pass me in the kitchen. He herd the plate that drop he stood up fast and saw me, he must've been nervous.

"Connor" I questioned.

"Jesse" He said.

"Ughh, why you here it’s late at night" I said smoothing back my hair.

"I was in your dreams" he said with no emotion. I closed my door and lock it.

"Look before you leave I-" he was gone the breeze came through the window he must've jump out and ran.

I grabbed my jacket and went out to look for him this anit over in my book. I followed the foot prints which lead to the park, it sometimes get spooky after dark. Do I have enough strength and courage to do this? I took a deep breath and walk into the dark park woods. At first the moon light gave me comfort but things kept moving from the corner of my eyes. I stop a couple of times wanting to scream but I kept going just kept pushing deeper and deeper into the woods. I finally stop and shouted his name.

"CONNOR! CONNOR! Help! Please!!!" I crawled up and cried my eyes out. I heard little whispers in the woods the voice was soothing made me feel sleepy.

"Whose playing hide and seek, come out little Jesse let’s play a game" it sounded like a child's voice. I got up and look around till I saw a young child maybe at least nine. She was dress in a pink skirt and a pink t top. Too late to be wearing spring colors and with black tap shoes old fashion ones.

"Come on Jesse come and play" she said she held out her hand but I notice her skin was white and she had red lips and her eyes were a molten color. I got up and said "you’re dead". How did I know that?

"No Jesse I'm undead...I'm so lonely please come and play...I've been lonely for over a hundreds of years and I'm in need of a play mate" she approach me and I back away.

"Where are your parents?" I ask, I kept backing away deeper into the woods. I notice her hair how it match the victims of the two dead couple. She must've been their daughter.

"My mommy and daddy are dead" my heart dropped to my lungs. Just thinking the worse is gonna happen.

"I'm so hungry!" she wined. I pulled out my candy bar and handed it to her.

"What’s that!" she asked

"It's called candy aka food! Here take it and let me be" I demanded. She snatched the candy and threw it away.

"I don't like any human food I’m more interested in human blood!" she came at me. My screams didn’t come out nor did I feel her touch. When I opened my eyes Connor was standing between me and her.

"GO home bloodsucker!" he cried.

My life was on the line between me the "possible" wolf and a real bloodsucker.