Chapter fifteen

OMG 101 readers! Yess!!! I hope everyone is enjoying Jessica and Connor's adventures! Hard to believe this all came from a dream! Enjoy chapter 15! 

Chapter 15

            Day by day...hour by hour...minute by minute...second by second the days seem just like that hard depressing so are the nights. The dreams would move like scenes I had to tell myself every night 'he is dead' 'he can't come into my dreams'. But my mind wonders back to the forbidden mountains and all he ever says is "Jessica". Little by little I feel myself going crazy everyday but this night was different I actually didn't wake up.

            It's been four months I tend to sleep heavier now. Nothing has gotten better for me. I finally saw him in my dreams I walk on top of the forbidden mountains I felt strange because I knew I wasn't suppose too be up here. I look around and came close to the edge and look down and saw a pool of blood. I gasp and gagged and back away from the edge I bump into a hard figure I felt with my hand and realized it was just a human. Only when I turned around it wasn't a human I gasp at what I saw. I wanted to scream but he covered my mouth.

            "Shhh shhh..Jessica my love it's me" he said.

I look at him removing my hand and look deep into his eyes.

"Connor?" I whispered "Jessica" I hugged and sobbed

"oh thank God you’re alive" I said.

When I went to see his face his eyes glowed red and his fangs expended I screamed and screamed.

"Jessica! Jessica baby wake up!" cried my Aunt. I jump up and hugged my Aunt "please aunty make it go away!" I screamed. She patted my back and calmed me down.

            "Jess this is the 10th time in four months that you woke up screaming" she said.

I smoothed my hair back and said "I wanna go in the forest probably I need air" I said.

"Honey if this continues..." she trailed off

"what Aunt Cara?" "If this keeps happening I might need to send you to the hospital" she said.

I got up and said in anger "I don't need any hospital all I do is go to school and come home to this hell hole!" I grabbed my jeans and hoodie and went outside.

I walk as fast as I could to get to the forest I trip and stumbled but that was from the ice.

            I came to the spot where Connor saved me from the young vampire girl months ago. It feels like an eternity Joanna and Ty stop coming around I see how they cared. But I still had the necklace of the wolf that Joanna gave me for my birthday. The only thing I had from the real happiness of the past. My appearance has changed I would gain five pounds in a day and lose it the next morning and weight like I did again. I don't take showers like I use too neither. No more pretty clothes that Jessica use to wear.

            I knew moving on would be hard but never this hard. I let it come to the point where I was just an unkempt girl.

I look up and the sky and yelled "CONNOR!!!" my voice echoed in the sky sending birds fly I collapsed on my knees crying.

I heard a growl then coming from the trees. It came closer and closer I just hid behind the tall grass hoping it won’t notice me. I pop my head up just a bit to see what it was a four legged gigantic werewolf. I came out thinking it was either Joanna or Ty

"Oh God you shouldn't scare me like that" I said holding my hand over my heart.

            It growled and snared at me "Joanna?"

it came closer "Ty?" it came faster it wasn't him.

I was scared then I realized its eyes, Joanna had green and Ty had ocean blue. Then I remembered Mark's his were golden yellow....just like the werewolf's now. It was Mark I begged him not to kill me because if he had the chance he would and now he has it. At the last moment I thought of Connor I would be reunited with him if Mark killed me I took a deep breath and held my arms out. I closed my eyes by then I look like a cross and Mark was ready to kill with my last words I said "I love you Connor...Here I come".