Chapter Forty

I'm acutally really ashamed of how short this chapter is so to make up for it I will post two other chapters! Enjoy! 

Chapter 40

    I worried too much that I threw up. The doctors gave me meds and put me to sleep. The smell of the rain reminded me of Connor. And the soft wind reminded me of Joseph. "Shhh, she asleep" said Joseph.

"I thought she was dead there for a moment" Connor whimpered.

"She looks so peaceful" said Joanna her eyes glowed red.

"Joanna, control" said Joseph. Her eyes went to soft gold again Josephina came into the room and saw me sleeping "she alive, I feel her heart beat" said Josephina with her liquid voice.

    "I need to be alone with her just for a while" said Connor.

Connor walked over and sat down; he stroked my hair and cheek and kissed my forehead softly. "Wake up my Jesse, please let me see your eyes" he whispered softly.

"Wake up"

I opened my eyes slowly it was blurry at first "Connor?" I moaned he smiled tears strolled down his face.

"Connor...I’m pregnant" it came as a joy to me now.

"I know baby, why didn’t you tell me before?" he ask holding my hand.

"I was afraid to tell you, but I’m not anymore" I said softly.

     "I’m gonna be a father" he said softly.

"Yes sweetheart yes" I whispered he smiled and tears came down his face.

"I have one name in particular for it" I said he stroke my cheek again.

"What?"

"Ty or Joseph if a boy" Connor smiled "or Cara or Emily"

He started to cry more "shh no cry" I said wiping his tears.

I was cradled in Connor's arms at that moment I knew I was truly safe. Now that my baby is coming and I have a new family and Connor's at my side forever more nothing can go wrong.