Chapter sixty-nine

Chapter 69

   Beautiful feelings things I can't explain. I laid next to Connor he was falling asleep in my arms I wrap him up all in the blanket and let him rest the doctor said he need it and to get a lot of it. My life felt complete and safe again. I held Connor very close to me my body felt warm because of him.

   He kiss my cold heart softly I kiss the top of his head "Merry Christmas" I said.

I felt his pulse racing and I could hear Evelina playing around downstairs with her little cousins. His blood smelled so good I don't want to eat him but I wanted his blood badly. "Jess" he said "hmm...what my love?" "Merry Christmas" he whispered "Merry Christmas to you too" I said he kept kissing my body.

I closed my eyes feeling my body once again. My world was now complete I felt so in love and so in love.

   "Take my blood" said Connor "please" he begged "don't beg me to take your life" I growled "you have been wanting it" he whispered.

"No you are mistaken" I said "Evelina needs a inspire in her life please understand me" I said holding his head "she is strong she will understand in time" he said I was eye leveled with him "do you know what it'll take away from you the fact you’re not gonna be a werewolf anymore" I said

"do you understand one day we'll wake up and I'm gonna be seventy years old and you'll be still eighteen?...people will look at me as a...." he trailed off "player" I said I read his eyes of course people would see him as that.

"I will still love you" I said.

"Till the day the world will end I will love you". I saw one tear roll down his eye.

He strokes my hair heavenly if I was human it would've felt calm and relaxing. He pulled my head towards his neck I smelt his blood and saw the vein "mmm" I was drooling at the mouth I opened my mouth slightly and was about to bite him but gained my control back.

I pulled away "you are not ready yet Connor....If I start there anit no stopping me I don't wanna face this world alone....nor make our daughter face this world alone" I said he kiss me on my forehead and cuddled up to me.

    "Aunt Joanna?" asked Evelina

"yeah babes what’s up?"

"How old is Collin and Casey?" ask Evy.

"They’re a couple of weeks why?" ask Joanna "is it normal for them to be growing teeth so early?" said Evy. Joanna rushed over and looked into Collin's mouth he was growing werewolf fangs and Casey was growing vampire fangs.

"Impossible".