Chapter Fifty

Chapter 50

  Connor went home angry he slammed the door and sat on the stair case. "Nothing like acting like our daughter eh?" I said.

"Our daughter is not a freak, my baby is not a freak" he bounced his knee up and down to keep his temper low.

"Who said she was a freak?" I ask "apparently the teacher all because she bit some kid who called her a freak show!" tears flowed down his face.

"Oh no not again!" I said I held Connor's face in my two hands, his tears turned into snowflakes in my hands.

    "She is no freak...she is our baby" I said Connor let out a breath of air.

"Why don't you go lay down?" I whispered.

He went upstairs and lay down. "Is he alright?" ask Joanna.

"Another day where Evelina is called a freak" I turned to Joanna "you will expect that if your sent to a public school" said Joanna.I giggled Joanna went upstairs inside my room. 

   "Your here mother?" whispered Connor.

Joanna put her arm around Connor "aww my son" she whispered she stroke his arm motherly like.

Connor look at her "you look stress out" "don’t mind it" she said "I’m gonna let you rest" she said she kiss him and let him rest. "Is he ok?" I question Joanna "yes he is, he's just very tired" Joanna said. "He hasn’t been sleeping keeps getting nightmares" I said softly.

   "Of what Jess?" she asked.

"The Imprints coming back...kidnapping Evelina" I said.

I have the ability to see in your dreams feel what you feel when you sleep. “Connor ever since Evelina could speak which was only five months old you were always having those nightmares and progressing getting worse and worse. He was always putting on a fake smile for me and Evy. I walk into the room and just stood there watching him sleep. I didn’t know what to do.

"Don't go Jess" said Connor "what do you want me to do for you" I ask.

    He turned around and said "just stay" he whispered.

"Connor, I knew this wasn't gonna be easy on you but you knew one day this was gonna happen one day if we sent our Evy to school" I whispered.

"What should we do I don't want her to suffer like I did" said Connor.

"There's only one thing we can do....send her to the wolf schools in the clan" I said.

"Now that you agree with me I can be at peace" said Connor.

"You haven’t been sleeping" I said. "You know?" he asked "I see it" I whispered.

"How can you wonder without worrying?" ask Connor.

"Every second she out of my sight...I worry Connor...my feelings are still intact" I whispered. I smelt his blood rushing through his veins.

   I lay on the bed and made him look into my eyes his eyes were closing. "Sleep my love, sleep" I said with my liquid voice.

Soothing and clam. It'll make you feel like your floating. "Will you be there when I wake?" he said weakly "aren’t I always?" I said with a smile. He smiled back to me I tuck him in and stroke his face. His nostrils flared and his breathing became calm and light. As always he looked so gorgeous I cuddle up next to him and stayed with him.