Chapter thirty-nine

Chapter 39

      Joseph said "well we meet again" to Mark.

Mark attacked Joseph which gave the signal for the battle to begin. Connor ran into the town entering the hospital "Help! Please somebody help!!!!" shouted Connor throughout the hospital everyone drop what they were doing to see what was wrong with me.

They ask Connor all kinds of questions "I’m sorry sir you can't come in here" said one of the doctors. Connor step back and sat on the chair.

   "I will not lose you Jessica" he said he rush outside into the pouring rain that made his skin steamy.

He ran back into the woods to join Joseph with the fight. I was flying once again my whole life flash before me that’s when I saw a light. Misty clouds all around me and the feeling of having nothing to fear left me. I saw a face with blonde hair with a biker jacket and belly shirt. She looked so familiar.

      She approached me and smiled. "Who are you?" I ask she smiled her eyes were blue.

"Hello Jessica" she said "who are you?" I repeated.

"I’m your mom" my heart jump out of my chest.

She looked just like me and Aunt Cara. "Mom" I said she giggled and laugh she had my smile I ran up to her and hugged her

. It felt awkward and weird I never hugged my mother before. I guess I was in Heaven "Oh God Connor!!! Joseph!!! Mom I have to get back to them!" I said.

"Ahh the vampire and werewolf?" said my mom.

"You weren’t suppose too know" I said.

She smiled and kissed my forehead "they will take care of you" she said "and French fries aren’t a breakfast opinion young lady" she said I smiled.

    "Now go back to them and never forget....I love you" she said tears went down my face.

I felt my breath coming into my lungs and my body feeling bruised and shattered. "Hello miss, welcome back" said the doctor shining a flash light pen in my eyes.

"How do you feel?" he ask.

I gasp and said "I saw my mom" I smiled the doctor smiled pleasantly "and what'd she say?" he ask "she loves me" I said I heard sniffles and saw tears from the nurses.

   "Where's my husband?" I ask softly.

"The young man with the brown blondish hair miss?" ask the doctor.

I nodded yes "aren’t you too young to be married?" he asked.

I giggled "..he's really my boyfriend" I said they took me to a room on the second floor I forgot all about Connor and Joseph and the war. I was extremely worried I had to keep calm so the meter won’t go out of control.

    Connor tore through the people he knew, many coward and many just killed themselves. Joseph suck the blood out of them to satisfy his thirst. Joanna needed the blood she tore open the wolves and drank the blood. She was still a werewolf and could still transform.

"MARK! Come here you fucking coward!" shouted Connor.

He tore through one person that defended Mark. He grabbed Mark by the throat and lifted him up. "For my mother, Joseph, Ty, Joanna....and for my love...Jessica" with each word his grip grew tighter and tighter on Mark's neck. And with the last squeeze Mark died.

     People cheered and roared for Connor. The evil that Mark has spread is over. The rain came down more and more and it made Connor's skin steamy. Joanna couldn’t stop drinking blood. "Joanna Joanna! You must stop baby!" said Joseph trying to stop her.

"I need more" she growled "I know but.....too much blood will kill you" said Joseph.

She pulled herself back and put her hand against her chest and gasps "I can't feel my heart beat" she said in shock.

Joseph chuckled and said "you'll get used to it" Joanna hugged Joseph