Chapter seven

Chapter 7

Days turned into weeks and the weeks turned into the month of October and Connor and my love grew stronger and deeper. By that time Connor had to return to the pack not knowing when he's gonna see me. It broke my heart knowing he might not come back at all. I decided to spend the last night with him at his house he managed to keep going for so long. His room had a werewolf/rocker feeling to it.

"What if they know about me?" I ask sitting on his bed.

"I highly doubt it…so far they think I’m dead" he said packing some clothes.

"It’s stupid of they did not come and find you that night" I said.

"Yeah well...when I get there I’m gonna lay it into Mark...not the first time he's screwed up something in the pack" he said stuffing his shirts. He looked so hot with his skin tight black shirt on and gold hair mess up.

"Who is Mark anyway?" I ask. Connor paused.

"He's the biggest evilest scumbag I've ever meet in my life" I said. "But Ty the head leader he's nice and all but he can be rough but for the right reasons but his wife Joanna...she got the biggest heart you've ever seen...you would like her" he add.

"Hmm…she sounds nice but wife?" I questioned.

"Ty and her are mates they meet some time ago she's bound to be 19 or 20 he's 22. He found her at the waterfalls in the park up high in the mountains she was cliff diving she must've hit her head really hard and while Ty was hunting there and he found her and took her in turned her and married her...wasn’t simple though a lot of completecations" he said.

"I kinda like your stories there fun to listen too" I said.

"Mmm". That wasn’t like Connor to just say "mmm" I thought he look awfully pale to maybe he's getting sick.

"Connor..." I ask.

"What" he said coldly. I kinda felt bad and mostly upset too this wasn’t Connor.

"Are...are you okay...I mean...umm" I stuttered on my words.

"Look do you have something to say?" he said with anger. I stood up scared a bit.

"Connor" I cried in fear. His eyes glowed red- devil's eyes. I back up to the wall.

"CONNOR!" I screamed. Then he snapped out of it.

"Oh my...Jessica....Jessica....I’m sorry....I’m so very sorry" he said approaching me. I had tears rolling down my eyes and he had them too.

"It's just that going back to the pack and me being so hungry for blood..." he cried I ran over to him and hugged him we both cried it was the scariest moment of our lives.

"I'm so sorry my love" he cried.

"It’s alright go and eat something go and get....your blood" I said to him. Connor rush out of the room and went to get some bloody meat. A couple minutes later he came back up with a plate of bloody stake uncooked. He sat on the bed and started eating the meat he held his head high and drop the meat in his mouth and chop and chewed on it. I watch how he pleasured himself in the stakes. It made me feel uneasy. In a matter of minutes he was done. He licked his teeth and lips multiple times.

"Mmmm" he moaned in pleasure.

I slowly approach him he saw me I back up a bit and he went back to packing. "Now I feel a lot better" he said.

"I gotta have blood in me...or I tend to go over the edge and be extremely grumpy to everybody...it’s like PMS and blood is my Midol" he said laughing. I smiled a bit.

"Now don't be afraid anymore...I'm old Connor" he said. I came off the wall and relax on his bed.

"Did you bring all your clothes with you?" he asked.

"Yup" I said making sure I didn't forget anything.

"I'm gonna miss ya a lot" I said.

"I'm gonna miss you to baby...I'm gonna try to be gone for at least a week...let them think I'm gonna stick around for a while then split" he said. After he was done packing we laid on the bed watching the news and any old cartoons we knew. I felt a lot better cuddled up in his arms. I couldn't stand being under the covers since Conner was so warm.

"Connor umm...how would you feel if you met my Aunt Cara?" I ask him. He looked at me.

"Well...umm....she can't know what I'm" said Connor.

"Do you really think I'm that crazy?" I ask him.

"Your dreams seemed to be" smiled Connor. I smiled back then slowly and gently he kissed me it felt good every time I kiss him it's like kissing electrical wires it'll make your body turn on and you'll start to burn. I know; stupid way in putting it but it’s how I feel when our lips connect. There are times where we wish we could go all the way but for many reasons we don't. But thankfully in my dreams and Connor to have the power to invade my dreams I think that'll be a better way to do it. Everyday our emotions spiral out of control.

            The night grew later and the day came fast he had to leave tomorrow it broke my heart. It was 5:00 in the morning the sun was coming up slowly Connor got up from the bed trying not to wake me. Connor got dress for the day he had on a white tank on and an open t-shirt with short blue jeans that came to his knee cap. He came up to my bed side and started stroking my hair back. I stretch up and opened my eyes.

"Morning baby" he whispered so softly you couldn't hear.

"Morning" I said softly. He kissed the top of my forehead gently.

"I'll visit you every night in your dreams" he softly said. "Whenever I can, whenever I feel you’re asleep I'll see you, I promise" he whispered. I sighed and smiled.

"And when I come back...I promise I'll meet your Aunt Cara" he said.

"I don't want you to leave" I said.

"I know...I don’t neither do I" he said. I felt a stream of fear take over me it randomly pop in me.

"Let's not forget about the fear" I softly said moving my body.

"Let's try to forget about it" he said rubbing my side. It felt good. “There is nothing to be afraid of.”

"I love you Connor" I said before falling back to sleep. He came down to my ear and whispered "I love you too Jesse" I melted and I fell back to sleep and just like that he was gone. Leaving me alone and never knowing when he will return.