Chapter thirty-six

Chapter 36

I fell asleep that night Connor went out hunting for food I slept and felt good. I stop throwing up and actually kept food down. It was a full moon night soft breeze blowing in the window the stars is bright and beautiful.

Joseph entered the room "Joseph?" I whispered he kissed my forehead. "She a vampire isn’t she?" I ask he nodded and stroke my cheek.

"Connor and I are taking turns watching her and you" he said smiling.

"I’m surprised he anit bailing at the moon in anger" I said laughing.

Joseph chuckled "he was a little angry" said Joseph "but it’s what Joanna wanted she won’t have to worry about a lot anymore" he added.

            "I stop throwing up" I said.

"That’s good the baby's ok?" he ask "sleeping inside me" I said smiling.

"I take it you accepted that you’re gonna be a mom" said Joseph.

"Almost"

He kissed my forehead softly "sleep..." said Joseph. His cool luxiousrious voice made me weak at my knees as I climbed into my bed.

Joseph went down stairs and look around the house was dark but he knew where he was going he went into the living room and saw my home video from my aunt. He popped it into the VCR and watched it.
I was no different from when I was a baby. "Jesse...come walk to Aunt Cara" said my aunt in a kiddy voice.

I giggled and laugh in the video. Small clips of me eating my food taking my first steps. "You’re gonna grow up to be a big girl gonna marry a man and live happily ever after" said Aunt Cara.

Joseph put his head down in shame "you deserve a man...no monster" he whispered.

He look at the video again I was taking my first steps then actually my first word which ironically was "Joseph".
Joseph smiled and felt a strange wet drop coming out of his eye. He dabbed his two fingers on his eye and saw the wet drop go down.

"What is happening to me?" he whispered to himself.

"Tears they are called my vampire friend" said a dark figure.

Joseph jump out of his seat and turned on the lamp. "You, the one they hate...Mark" Mark's eyes glowed black and his fangs were extend clearly enough to see.

"Ahhh, hate is a terrible word" said Mark. Joseph slowly walked over to the stairwell still keeping his eye on him. 

"The human is prgeant with a baby werewolf" he said pointing to the stairs.

Joseph stopped and was in shock. "How do you know?" ask Joseph.

Mark chuckled "I know things"

"You killed Ty" said Joseph his eyes glowed red.

"He was planning to kill me...I can't let my people go without a leader" said Mark sitting down.

"You aren’t no leader you let the land go dry the grass is no longer green the rivers run brown flowers no longer bloom against the sun.....you attempted to kill Connor...you laid your hands on the human.....you deserve to be killed" growled Joseph.

Mark leaned over and said "I’m not going anywhere" they starred at each other for a split moment and Joseph attack Mark; flipping the chair over.

   Joseph smashed his head against the wall and pinned him. "You’re weak! Why don’t you fight back?" growled Joseph.

"If you let me off the wall I will" growled Mark.

Joseph threw him across the room Mark disappeared into thin air. Then came back with me in his arms "I’m sure you won’t make a move with this in my hands" said Mark.

I was panicking but my heart wasn’t racing. "Jesse?" said Joseph.

"Joseph" I cried "everything will be alright...I’m here" said Joseph.

  "Not for long" said Mark.

I kick Mark shouted and screamed but Connor couldn’t hear me. Nor my aunt from heaven, nor Joanna, my mom or dad my life as I know it is on the line. My heart race I felt the baby inside in the ovary bouncing all over the place. "Joseph help!" I cried.

Then we disappeared then Mark came back without me "oh one more thing..." he said.

Mark hit Joseph on the back and fell unconscious "never fight out of anger" then he disappeared.

     Connor kept a close watch on Joanna. He didn’t leave her side not for a minute. "Connor" cried Joanna weakly.

 "Joanna?" he said holding her hand.

"Go find Jessica....something is wrong....I feel it" she whispered.

"Your dreaming Jo, clam down try sleeping" said Connor wiping off some sweat.

"No, no, go find her she is in danger….help her help her Connor" Connor smelt the air and closed his eyes and said one name "Mark".