Chapter sixty-four

Chapter 64

    Joseph ran back to the house real quickly to see his new born boys. He walked upstairs to his room and saw Joanna holding Collin and Casey.

"Hello daddy....meet Casey Tyler and Collin Joseph" said Joanna.

Joseph was in shock "their beautiful" he whispered he walk over to them "you can tell who’s a wolf and who is a vampire" said Joanna he look at Casey knowing he's the vampire and knowing Collin is the wolf.

"Hello boys....I’m your daddy" said Joseph holding both boys.

He fell in love with both of them "Joseph...what is your last name?" asked Joanna.

Joseph looked back and tried to remember with all the schools he went too. ".....Powell....Joseph Powell....Collin Joseph Powell and Casey Tyler Powell" said Joseph

"and Joanna Powell" said Joanna leaning over Joseph kiss her softly on the forehead "I got to go back I gotta....find our family" said Joseph "bring my boy home alive...and my daughter-in-law....and my granddaughter" said Joanna.

Joseph kiss her and said "I will always love you....get some rest" he walk out of the room and went back into the forest.

     Joanna fell asleep first time she has slept in months. She drifted off to sleep and found herself back at St. John's Creek.

"Their beautiful Joanna" said a soft voice Joanna turned around and saw a familiar face.

"Ty?" she said in shock "hi beautiful" he said she smiled and ran up to him he pick her up and spanned her around she felt like a wolf again.

She felt Ty's fresh blood and felt his skin. "TY" she whispered.

He smiled and chuckled "oh Jo their so beautiful...the boys look just like you" said Ty she pulled away and stood in shock "you know?" she ask.

"Their beautiful sweetie I would want you happy" he said.

    "I’m happy...I....I..." "shhhh...I love you more then you could imagine" he said holding her hands "Connor misses you...every day" she cried.

"He can barely get any sleep" said Joanna "I know...Evelina is beautiful too, looks just like her mother" said Ty Joanna smiled.

"Joseph...we..." she trialed off "I would want you to be happy" said Ty "How’s Heaven?" ask Joanna "pain free" said Ty "at least I can't feel anything...no sadness no anger...just relief" said Ty Joanna put her head down.

"What’s wrong?" ask Ty "your gone...do you know how much sometimes I miss you?" she cried.

   "Shhh" he hugged her and let her cry "I couldn’t hang on anymore Jo...I was in too much pain and losing so much blood" he said.

"You didn’t care who you had to live for" she whispered "it's not the fact I didn’t know it's the fact I was at the end of my....life it was my time" he said.

"Don't talk like that" she whispered.

Ty rock her back and forth to calm her down. She never felt so good to be back in Ty's arms again. She felt down his back and down his pants. She couldn’t control what was happening.