Chapter twenty-eight

Chapter 28

            Josephina kept taking his blood Joseph couldn't help to love the feeling. Josephina stop and lick her blood over lips. Joseph laid there "I feel weak" he whispered.

"I know I guess I drank too much" she said back.

Joseph ran his hand over his blood over his chest and saw it. His eyes turned red and he licked his hand. "That's one thing vampires are capable of seducing our victims" said Josephina.

"I feel her now...she is sleeping she is dreaming sweetly" said Josephina.

 "Please take more from me" said Joseph.

            "If I do Joseph you'll die" said Josephina.

"I need...blood" he said

"if I give you some of mine will you be able to stop?" she ask.

"I just need it Josephina don't leave me here dying" said Joseph.

Josephina kiss Joseph "I will never leave you" said Josephina.

Josephina bite on her wrist and held it to Joseph's mouth and he started drinking.

"Easy now Joseph ...easy" moaned Josephina.

As he drinked he thought of Jessica. He stopped and lick his lips.

"More please" moaned Josephina.

            "I can't I'm not hungry anymore" he said

"and I don't wanna kill you" said Joseph.

Joseph walk out of the cave on the sandy beach feeling dizzy he collapsed on the ground. 'Vampires can't die...we are immortal....can't die...can't die.....die".

            Back in New York I was still grieving on my aunt's death. I dress in black every day and would sit on the stair well and wait by the door constantly. No food. No sleep sometimes. Connor sat next to me one day waved food in front of my face I starred and look at him. "Eat" he said I grabbed the food and started eating.I didn't mean to eat the way I did.

            He would take care of me and make sure I would live. I would tell him kill me, end me now. He would come close to me and say "no, never...I came back for you".

I would sleep longer eat less I became very skinny and very depressed. I started talking in my sleep asking one night for Connor, telling him "I love you...I choose you" then I would dream about Joseph it would drive Connor crazy.

            I didn't know what to do anymore I was in a depression. One minute I wanted Joseph the next Connor. I was breaking his heart so badly, Connor. He couldn't take it anymore he climbed out of bed one night and went down stairs to the telephone and dialed Joseph's number. He didn't know what he was gonna say but he was gonna let go of his pride and talk to Joseph about me.

            "Hello?" said a soft voice it made Connor angry.

"Is this Joseph?" he growled

"yes...Connor...it's me" said Joseph.

"You...need to come back" said Connor

"what, why is it Jessica...is she safe...is she alright?" ask Joseph in a concern tone

"will you shut up! And let me answer the questions one at a time!" shouted Connor.

I woke up from the screaming but didn't get up. "Her aunt has died she is dying of depression....I don't know what to do.......she needs....us" said Connor.

            There was a long pause "no Connor she needs you....I can't even touch her without making her shiver" said Joseph calmly

"and I can't even touch her without making her sweat" said Connor.

"I can't leave Portugal Con, wolves are all over I'm a hunted wonderer" said Joseph.

"For her...She is....if you love her....you would come her for her sake.....I'll let you guys be" said Connor hyper venting.

"NO! Connor understand me...she needs you....she understands why I left" said Joseph.

Connor paused "meet me in the national park...on Tuesday...I'll check the premiter no one will harm ya...Lets be men and face each other about this...Vampire and Wolf" Connor hanged up the phone.