Chapter sixty-one

Chapter 61

    Evy and I were left to hang there. "Honey if this was a trap why are we still hanging here?" I ask "something tells me they want dad too" said Evy.

"Great! Well your father better be careful" I said.

Hours pass on finally Connor came with caution "Evy...Jesse!" he whispered coming on the island. "Up here dad" whispered Evy.

I look out and saw my beautiful baby. I smiled at him and he smiled back it was warm and soft.

But it disappeared slowly like something just happened and mine started disappearing.     "Connor?" he didn’t answer "Dad?" said Evy.

I tried breaking the ropes but I got more tangled. "Connor!" "Something is wrong!" I shouted.

Connor collapsed on the ground "CONNOR! CONNOR!!!!!!"

   "OWWW! AHHHHH!!! OWW!!!" screamed Joanna.

"Ok that’s another contraction" said Rebecca "do you feel any pressure??" she ask

"yes a lot!" screamed Joanna "I see a head go ahead push away!" Joanna started to push it was like someone has stuck their hand up there and pounded her insides.

The first baby was out it cried and was wet and cold. "What is it!" shouted Joanna. "A boy" "Oh my God..." said Joanna out of relief

"what will you call him?" ask Rebecca

"Casey...Casey Tyler" said Joanna then she felt more pressure on her stomach

"OH god!" she cried Rebecca look again and said "another is coming!"

"WHAT!" shouted Joanna. Joanna pushed one more time and came out the last baby.

"Twins! There Twins half breeds!!!" shouted Rebecca.

"Is it a boy or girl" said Joanna.

"Another boy" said Rebecca. 

Joanna sighed out of relief "what will he be called?" asked Rebecca "Collin Joseph" said Joanna.   

    "You can tell who’s a vamp" she said looking at Casey.

"And who is a wolf" looking at Collin. Joanna smiled and looked at the air. Breathing the air.

   "DAD....DADDY WAKE UP!!!" shouted Evelina.

Tears flowed down her face "Daddy....I'm sorry!" she cried.

"I'm a terrible daughter" she whispered "I lead my family to a trap" she said softly.

"No you didn’t!" I said "mom please wake up dad!!!" she cried.

She wipped her runny noise on her flannel shirt jacket. I crawled to the other side of the net and screamed his name.

   "No use in calling his name he could be knocked out for days" said a voice.

I spanned around and saw a man black hair and green eyes.

"What have you done to my husband?" I demanded.

"He is knocked out....and you’re exactly where I want you and your family to be....in my domain" he said.

"Who are you?" ask Evy.

"They call me Devil" my heart drop to the core of my stomach his eyes glowed blood thirsty red and his mouth water of the sight of my daughter.