Chapter fifty-two

Chapter 52

    Elizabeth held Evy by her neck Evy struggled for air "now I can finish what I started five months ago" Elizabeth's teeth extend it scared Evy.

"DADDY!!" she screamed Connor jump out and tore Elizabeth up his black and gray fur was covered in blood.

Evy was even more scared she didn’t know it was Connor. It approached her; teeth drippin blood and as it growled and snared.

    Evelina trembled and shake; Connor came close and lick her she look at him and saw his soft easy eyes and said "daddy!!!!" she hugged his long mouth but it was a cold shoulder hug. Connor was still mad at her he stuck his teeth threw her shirt and walk to the mountains.

   He sat her down and sat on the edge of the cliff. He was big compare to Evelina she has never seen him full blown wolf before.

"Daddy?" she said he was quite just kept starring pass the ocean. He snared a couple of times which kept Evelina in her place. She finally gathered enough courage to go up to him; small steps at a time.

   She look up at him but he didn’t budge "daddy?" he ask he growled "I’m sorry" she whispered.

She walk away Connor growled and it made her come back he rubbed his head against her chest. He tried to give her a hug which meant 'I accept your apology'. Evelina smiled she felt like she got her father's love back.

    "Evelina what were you thinking? You could've been killed today" said Connor.

"But daddy I...I didn’t mean to runaway" said Evelina "I tell you not to come up for a reason because I love you I don’t wanna lose you....the forbidden mountains are forbidden for a reason...if something bad happen to you...I don’t know what I would do" said Connor.

Evelina's eyes showed sadness. "I didn't mean to say what I said" said Evelina.

The sun beamed off her hair grew a little longer and she grew two inches talker which made her look ten.

   Connor smiled "dad when will this growing thing go away?" she ask.

Connor giggled and pick her up "soon, like after the next growth it'll go then you develop normally like a regular child" said Connor. He picked her up and went home.