Chapter forty-eight

Chapter 48

     The morning came Connor was asleep on the ground I got up and look out and took my first breath of my new life. I got up and felt tingles down my body and I walk out among the field. I was barely visible I was chilled to the bone.

"Jessica! Jessica!" yelled Connor he ran out to the field I said softly.

"Connor over here" he herd me and came over.

My voice was like liquid. He looked at me my eyes were like gold and my skin soft and white.

    "I can't feel my heart anymore Connor" I said

. "You'll get used to it...are you hungry?" he ask.

I felt a sense for blood "yes very" I said exotically.

"Come on should be no problem for you" said Connor we walk fast up the hill I spotted a delicious deer.

A perfect start "I'll tell when to stop...drink slowly" said Connor I drank from it, it was so sweet. Connor pulled my head back.

"Let it consume a bit…and try controlling yourself" said Connor I felt in control but it was a turn on for me.

   I saw stars in front of my eyes. "Wanna go back to see Evy?" ask Connor I smiled.

"I would love to see my daughter" we rush back to the house the house was at peace Joseph was holding Evy her eyes were open she had blue eyes they were so beautiful I was the proud mother of a blue eyed baby. If only I could cry I held her in my arms her blood was fresh my eyes glowed gold.

"She is so beautiful" said Josephina "my angels together at last" whispered Connor. I held my baby girl close to me I felt her breath I felt her heart beat.

     Connor saw how my beauty has grown since I’m a vampire now. "Wait what’s that?" I ask. I saw two small teeth on the top of her mouth.

Connor walked over and saw them "why they’re two werewolf fangs.”

"WHAT! She only two days old it's too early" I said in confusion.

"I know honey but she…is half and half it’s gonna happen" said Connor.

"Will she have any human traits?" I ask.

"Not really" said Connor he saw the disappoint on my face "your just like daddy" I said.

"She has your face" said Connor "your beauty" I smiled a tad.

I put her down for her nap the blood satisfied the burning in my body. 

     The night came it was beautiful out the stars so bright and the moon full and bright. I fed the baby and she was out like a light. Connor laid on the bed with the baby nestled in his arms I came in and smiled "I can't put her down, I’m emotionally attach" giggled Connor.

I smiled "too bad we can't have another" I said with my liquid voice.

"Nah this one is good enough" he said. I sat next to him and stroke his arm and watch the baby.

     Then I thought about Elizabeth how much I hated her. I wanted her dead I would've been a werewolf if it wasn’t for her Connor wouldn’t have a big bruise on his neck. "Connor I want revenge" I said "oh honey the bruise will go away" said Connor.

"No, I would be a werewolf" I said Connor sighed "it doesn’t matter to me, our baby is here...your safe" said Connor.

I made a pack with myself if the Imprints try to do something again to jeopardize my family I will kill them all and I have the power to do it.

   I smiled a fake one. "I’m gonna put her in the crib" said Connor he got up and put Evy in the crib and he laid right beside me.

"I can't come into your dreams anymore" said Connor.

"I know that’s the down side" I said "but every day of our lives is like a dream with you" said Connor I smiled. I had that coming to me I place my hand on top of his chest feeling it go up and down. It felt more incredible now because I can actually feel his lungs.

     Connor cuddled up to me his skin was extra warm and his body like rocks. He stroked my hair and ran his fingers down my arm. I remembered the blood I drank the sweet taste like sugar...and Connor being the rush Connor doing that was like having a sugar rush. Connor stop at my wrist...."Don't stop" I whispered. He looked at me and ran his finger up my arm again. "I gotta be careful new born vampires can lose control easily" said Connor. Usually a feeling like this would make me fall asleep but it wasn’t a sleepy soothing feeling it was like some put spiders on me and they crawled all over me. I stayed in that position I ran my fingers down the side we stayed in total bliss. And our beautiful daughter asleep and at peace.

--

     "You've been doing well at feeding" said Joseph.

Joanna was sitting on the chair she look up "It’s like when I was a wolf...nothin out of the ordinary" said Joanna. Joanna was in a sad mood.

"What's wrong?" ask Joseph stroking her face.

"I wish I could start a family" she whispered.

Joseph looked down but realized she half wolf still "maybe we can...your still half wolf..." he said in excitement she look at him with hope in her eyes "We can try" he whispered "Hope if it's a girl and Casey or Chris if a boy?" said Joanna.

“Sounds good to me" said Joseph with a smile he kiss her. Then he did again and from there they went with their plan.