Chapter eight

Chapter 8

            I went home knowing I couldn't do nothing for Connor. My feelings for him grow stronger each day I carry them in my heart. I missed him when he's not around and I craved him when he was. My secret is when I'm around him I think, I think of how beautiful our kids would be...but I'm not the type to think that far ahead. I finally reach home knowing I'm gonna hear it from my Aunt.

            I walk into the door I quietly walk in thinking I can get pass my aunt. Half way up the stairs I forgot about the squeaky floors and I step on it. SHIT! My aunt came right in wiping her hands with the dish towel. "Young lady where have you been!" she yelled. I hate when she yells I kept walking up the stairs. "Excuse me you didn’t answer the question!" she yelled. Of course she knows nothing of Connor I got to tell her...not now.

            "I was out!" I yelled. "Your mind shouldn't be out there where it should be in those books" she screamed. She got a mean temper, "THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS OUT IN THE WORLD THEN A STUPID MATH BOOK AUNT CARA!!!" I cried. I slammed the door and flop on the bed and cried. I felt like an empty clam shell with no pearl to shine under the sea.

            I pulled out the picture of my parents. No doubt I’m both of them. My abs being tight and flat my eyes an ocean gray blue and my hair long and light. I'm not self-absorbed I'm very aware of who I look like. I heard so many good stories of my parents my mom was always adventurous and my dad the over protective guy he would never let Connor come in a 100 yards from me!

            "Knock knock". The door opened and in came my aunt the exact replica of my mom. "Hey I brought you some veggie pizza in case you were hungry" she said sitting on my bed. "What was my mom like auntie?" I ask. "Oh dear momma Sophia, she was exactly like you baby girl" said Aunt Cara stroking my hair. "And daddy? I ask "he was a complete bad ass" she said. I smiled.

            "I'm sorry if I yelled at you auntie" I said hugging her. "Aww baby I'm sorry too but why are you acting so different this is a new side of you" she said. "Well..." it’s about time to tell her about Connor. “Well I have....I have....I have a boyfriend and his name is Connor Wright" I said. My Aunt went wild she flap her hands in the air and jump up and down like she was about to hear an exciting story. I laugh at her it’s a side of her I've never seen. "OH MY GOD! My baby niece has her first boyfriend.

            I told her all about Connor how he treats me. What he looks like. How long we've been together. "He treats me like his baby whenever I need hug he’s there for me". "He has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes it’s almost like dad's eyes". "I meet him on September 4th...my birthday....clumsy me I bump into him on accident on my way to school". My Aunt was glued to my words like a tape recorder. "You two haven't done anything right?" ask my Aunt. "OH no! NO! NO!" I said seriously.

            "But can we?" I ask. My emotions for him are strong I love him a lot I don't know how to explain myself. "Well baby...sex...it’s either beautiful or painful" she said, 'Pain' that took the pleasure away; pain. "When you’re ready to have it...tell me I'll buy you protection at the store-" "auntie were not at that part" I said waving my hand. "I know its awkard to you hun but its nature" she shrugged. I hugged my aunt she is the best ever. "I'm really excited to meet Connor" she said. "I'm really excited to see him again" I said.

            "Why he's away?" she asked. "Umm yes on a trip for a couple of weeks" I said. I forgot the little thing about him. Oh dear mustn’t tell "Oh well that makes a bond stronger for anybody" said my Aunt. "Did you meet his parents?" she asked. "No he’s  an orphan he lives on his own for as long as he can remember" I said sadly. "Oh that’s too bad" she said with sympathy. I sighed on that my poor Connor. My Connor? My baby? My boy.

--

            Connor was on the river walking beside it kicking rocks. "You love her" said Ty. "Nothing but her that is going through your minds isn't it?" ask Connor. "It's the first time a human has been our clan Con you gotta understand...its startling" he said putting his hands in his pocket. "I love her a lot Ty...Mark knows about her...he'll do anything to destroy her" Connor said.

            "Oh yes...yes he will" he did smelling the air. "That's not good" said Connor "no" Ty replied. "Listen...war against vampires are coming soon...I'm scared Ty....I may never see my girl again....only two months we've been together" Connor said. "What are you trying to say Connor?" ask Ty. "Every war I've ever been in... I feel my time of death draw closer and closer" said Connor "Conner Wright don't speak false words...you’re a strong wolf you have proved to Gods...you have showed strength that have never been showed" said Ty holding Connor's shoulders. "I’m not saying I’m gonna die now but when I do take care of Jesse your her dad now. Jesse doesn’t have any parents just an aunt" said Connor.

            "My loving son....I will protect her I will see she has a family a place upon this tribe" said Ty. "Make sure Mark won’t touch, look or speak of her or to her" growled Connor. "Mark will not be in business for long, you’re the next leader" said Ty. "I know mom told me" said Connor. Ty smiled and hugged Connor "don't speak false words to me Connor" cried Ty. "I'm sorry dad" he whispered.

"Connor, don't tell Jesse that we are going in war knowing her how she sounds she's not gonna take it well" said Ty. "No I won’t tell but if I do...fall tell her...everything tell her I'll always be with her....that I… I love her and that she'll always be my own and first" said Connor. "But you won’t die" said Ty holding Connor shoulders. "Who knows...I just got jinx" said Connor walking away.