Chapter fifty-seven

Chapter 57

      You would think things were all fine and dandy here but the news of Elizabeth's death spread like wild fire. Mostly to her brother leader of the great werewolf clan they did not agree about my "new family" at all.

They didn’t agree with my daughter being were-human, Joanna and Joseph being together or me being a vampire in love with werewolf. They were anti-Vamp I would be upset to if someone tried to kill my love one.

--

    Wolves gathered around the ocean the full mooned beam off it there evil howls vicious and victorious. Robert was the leader of the clan he was pure evil and was upset over his sister's death. He plotted a plan to destroy my daughter and only my daughter. The other clans’ weren’t aware of this since everyone was home with the families.

   "Good night Evelina" said Connor closing the door "good night daddy" she said.

"I love you my love" he said "I love you too" she whispered.

She turned over and went to bed. "Is she asleep?" I ask softly

"I just put her down to bed" said Connor I hugged him tightly "Marry Christmas" I whispered "Marry Christmas my baby" he whispered.

Joanna and Joseph were down stairs. Joanna sat there and rubbed her stomach "its defiantly twins" said Joseph "I don’t care as long as they are healthy" said Joanna.

   Joanna lay on Joseph's lap watching the snow fall. The tree brightened the room "my first Christmas..." Joseph smiled "with a family again...in over two hundred years" he said.

Joanna smiled and touched his face I came down stairs with Connor. That’s when we heard a knock on the door.

"I smell wolf blood" said Joseph he jump up "good blood or bad....dad? Said Connor "good blood" said Joseph.

"Probably someone from the clan" I said, Connor opened the door Ron was standing there in the cold. "Ron please come in" I said "Marry Christmas" said Ron entering "Marry Christmas" we both said.

    Joseph enters "the wolf bares bad news I see his mind" said Joseph.

"Tell us, what news do you bring?" ask Joseph.

"Look Joseph, I was dragged out of my home my family was decorating the tree" said Ron.

Evelina ran down stairs with her teddy bear in hand "Uncle Ron!!" she jump up and hugged Ron.

"Oh hello my god child" said Ron.

"I got you a Christmas present!" said Evy.

"Oh I can't wait to see" said Ron in his soft voice. "Ron, tell me what is wrong" said Connor.

    "The Head Werewolf clan herd about Elizabeth's death as pay back they coming for.......Evelina".

My heart drop to my stomach I took Evelina away from Ron and gasp "she was gonna kill my baby....Her father is tried to save her....she is nothing...but prime evil" I said backing away from Ron.

"Don't worry were gonna do everything in our power to protect Evy....she is my god child if I didn’t care I wouldn’t be here" said Ron.

"Connor!" I whimpered Connor held me and Evy in his arms.

    Evy started crying "I didn’t mean to do anything wrong”.

It broke my heart to hear my baby cry over something she didn’t do "please mommy don't let them hurt me" said Evy.

"Shhh...shhhh" I pat her back and rubbed it.

"The clan is willingly to protect her" said Ron.

"Connor what are we gonna do?" I said.

I can tell Connor was angry his face was blank but his eyes yelled anger. "They aren’t gonna take my baby" he said.

"Connor were gonna do everything in our power to protect her" said Ron.

"THERE NOT GONNA TAKE HER" shouted Connor.

He pinned Ron to the wall. I felt Evelina squirm in my arms. I was thinking "Are we really that different".