Happy Fall| Smut

AN: This does feature public sex, but they don't get caught. If you're not into this, please don't read ahead!
---------------------------------------------------------

Leon grins, surveying the empty corn maze as his hand tugs mine towards the centre- it'd taken us just under an hour to finally find the right route. I let out a small laugh, the faint scents of cinnamon and sweet treats lingers in the air from the food vendors back at the beginning of the maze. "Leon, what's the rush?" I ask, arching a brow as he suddenly stops. I bump into him, using my palms to balance myself on his chest, but my boyfriend beats me to it. His arms wrap around me, already he's bending to meet my level, and then his lips are on mine. Hungry. Desperate. Needy.

A moan slips free as his fingers tangle into my hair, but the brief reminder that we might not be alone is enough to make me see sense again. Unlike my boyfriend, who's hands are tracing the curves of my body with the occasional squeeze. "You've looked so good all day, especially back at the pumpkin patch with that adorable little smile on your face. Fuck, I've never been so hard in my life." He ends his confession with a chuckle, but I'm left in shock and amusement.

I look around the center of the corn maze, it's empty aside from a few large blocks of hay. There's four different entrances from the maze, meaning we're not exactly alone, nor do we have privacy. But Leon's words have ignited something within me, by just a rough pleading tone I'm already reduced to clamping my thighs together. Leon notices, swallowing deeply he presses his chest to mine, lips lowering to my ear as my breathing hitches. "We can be quick, nobody will know." He murmurs.

I glance at him, my chest heavy and my body aching with need as Leon's lips tug into a smile, borderline smirk. "We'll have to be quiet. And you've got to be fast." Leon nods, giving me some kind of scouts honour movement before he grips my hips and spins me around, pushing me until I'm bent over the closest hay bale. I grunt, feeling turned on but wary as Leon presses his clothed hardness to my ass, grinding as my fingers grip the dry strands of hay below me. "You know, this isn't how I imagined our day going." I huff with a laugh as Leon quickly rolls up my jumper dress and tugs down my tights and panties. The cool, autumn breeze chills me, but Leon's warm hands are already there, rubbing my exposed thighs and ass as if to heat me up.

"Really?" Leon drawls, the sound of a clinking belt follows, "because I'm always imagining our days with you underneath me."

"Sex obsessed, much?" I tease over my shoulder, legs already beginning to ache from the position. Leon laughs, pumping himself a few times as the breeze blows his hair. He presses himself on top of me, chest squashing me into the hay further. The distant sounds of squeals and chatter make us stiffen, but they sound far away.

"With you? Shamelessly so." Leon replies teasing his tip along my dripping folds. I smother a moan, fisting the hay as it crinkles under my grip. Finally, Leon slowly eases himself inside of me. Crows caw as they fly overhead, the blue sky begins to darken with grey clouds threatening a storm, and within seconds the temperature seems to drop. However, Leon and I are too wrapped up within each other to notice the autumnal atmosphere. "Shit, she's always welcoming me home." Leon mumbles, sliding out of me only to push back in deeper.

This time I can't hold back the gasp as I lift my hips, urging Leon to hurry. "W-we need to hurry, any second someone could find us." I attempt to say, eyes already scanning the four entrances to our little area. Leon huffs as if the public are a nuisance, but nods at my words and increases his pace. I regret hurrying him instantly, because this new speed has my pussy squelching and clenching around Leon's cock. A low sound escapes him as our skin slaps together, it's lewd and far from quiet and sneaky, I'd almost be embarrassed if it didn't feel so fucking good. Along with the fear of being caught, my heart races wildly.

"You taking me so well, sweetheart," Leon breathes out, hitting the perfect spots with each thrust. I nod, whimpers escaping me until his hand suddenly reaches out, cupping around my mouth to silence me. Faintly, I hear the distant sounds of an approaching group of people. My eyes widen as I wriggle to get Leon to pull out, but he only speeds up, determined for us both to reach our releases before our time is out. I'm soaking Leon's cock, I feel my own juices running down my thigh from how much of a close call this is. Leon's fingers dig into my cheek as I begin to flutter around him, then so suddenly I feel my orgasm wash over me. I squeal, the sound smothered thankfully as I shake and go limp.

Leon's body presses me up, sandwiching me to the hay as his hips snap into mine, then soon enough, just as the voices grow louder, he spills into me, cursing under his breath as his lips meet my shoulder. I swallow, barely having time to catch my breath before Leon's swiftly pulling out, tugging my clothes back in place, fixing his own, then sitting down on the bale and pulling me into his lap whilst I still tremble. Seconds later, a group of people emerge from one of the entrances, all chattering and unaware of what was just taking place.

I blush furiously, catching my breath as I feel Leon's come slowly seeping out of me and pooling into my underwear. Leon chuckles, looking a little ragged with mussed stands and a heavy breath. We share a look, both of us laughing under our breaths at the secret we'll always share about what took place here. His hand cups my cheek, the other plucks strands of loose hay from my hair and clothes as I nuzzle into him whilst the group of people disappear once more, none eager to celebrate their victory of conquering the maze.

"You feeling okay?" Leon murmurs, pressing a kiss to my head as I shuffle and stand on shaky legs, I use his shoulders as support as I nod and awkwardly shuffle my boots.

"Yeah, that was...memorable." I giggle, taking his hand and pulling him up as he grins and wraps an arm around my shoulders, leading me to one of the exits of the maze.

"I promise as soon as we're home I'll clean you up, and I'm still up for getting hot chocolates if you want?"

"Of course." I smile, happily trotting along with Leon by my side. It might not have been the autumnal day out I was expecting, but it was still fun nonetheless.