Pranks and Payback

I got Chres off of me without waking him and walked to the living room. "Alright so, what we gon done?" I asked and she held up peanut butter and two spoons. "We putting it on keek too." She added. We both took out our phones and started.

"Okay, we bout to prank Chresanto and Craig. If y'all forgot, Chresanto is my husband and Craig is her fiancèe." I said. We went in my room first and I put the peanut butter on his face. Then we went to Nique's room. She put the peanut butter on Craig's face. We both went back in the living room and said "Night, keek." Before we both posted the videos.

-Next Morning-

I woke up and Chresanto and Craig were standing in front of the couch where me and Monique were sleeping. "Monique, get up." I said. I shook her and she woke up. We looked at each other then the boys and took off running. We ran to my room and locked the door. "Yn, open the door." Chres said. I thought about it for a minute. "Uh, I don't think I should." I said like a five year old that knows they in trouble.

"Please? I gotta take a shower and get this peanut butter off my face." Chres said. We thought for a minute. "Where's Craig?" Monique asked. "In y'alls room." He answered. I looked at Monique then we looked under the door. We saw two pairs of feet. -_- Dumb asses. "I see four feet." I said as we stood up. "Yn, open the door." Chres demanded playfully. "No, you're gonna get us." I whined. He chuckled. "Babe, we aren't five years old, we're not gonna get you." He said.

The door that connected to Nique's room opened. Craig walked in and we ran past him back to the living room. Chres and Craig walked in there. They weren't running, they were walking. Like how serial killers do in the movies. That's what was scary.

Me and Nique tried to run past them and we succeeded. I remember that we had water guns so, I grabbed them and me and Nique ran to the bathroom, locking the door.

After we filled them up, we counted to three before opening the door and jumping back. "Wait, we will shoot you." Nique said. They looked at us like we were stupid. "With water?" Craig asked. We nod which caused them to chuckle and step towards us. We shot them with ice cold water. They screamed like little girls. It was so high pitched and they 19 and 20. Me and Nique busted out laughing and they took advantage of that.

Chres threw me over his shoulder and Craig did the same to Nique. I thought they was taking us to the living room or something but these niggas took us on the elevator. To the first floor. And out to the pool. They threw us in the pool and thought it was funny. "Not funny. Help us out." I whined. They had gotten the peanut butter off their faces. When they were pulling us out, we shifted our wait and they fell in with us. Now, me and Nique laughed. They came up and laughed with us and we had a water fight.

We all walked back upstairs and took showers then decided to go out as a group today. "Do y'all mind if I bring one of my friends?" Jacob asked. "Not at all. Tell her to meet us at McDonald's in 20 minutes." I answered. He smiled and went back to texting. "I think Jakey has a girlfriend." I cooed. He flipped me off and stuck out his tongue and I did the same to him. We both stayed like that for a minute then we gave up and busted out laughing. Then it was time to leave.

Me, Chres and the kids were in one car. Craig, Nique, Jacob, Kaden, Ray and Zo in the other. Ain't Thinkin Bout You by Bow Wow came on. Chres went to change it but, I smacked. "I told you, you can't change my boo's songs. I listen to all your's I gotta listen to his." I said and Chres chuckled. "You mean Chris or Bow Wow?" He asked. I looked at him. "You know good and damn well I mean Bow Wow." I answered. Chres laughed a little. "You and all that Bow Wow shit." He said. I giggled.

"Did you get high without me? I know you. You keep giggling, you only do that when you high." Chresanto said. I just giggled. "No, I ain't smoked in two months. None of us have, I am proud of us." I said. He chuckled a little. "Nah, we gonna soon, baby girl." He answered. I looked at him confused. "How do you know that?" I asked. He looked at me quickly then back at the road. "Cause, next stop is Flordia and my auntie live down there. She gonna watch the kids the first two night and that day. We are going clubbing with the whole family. Me, you, Jacob, Craig, Ray, Nique and Lo. We are staying at my aunt's beach house and my cousin hooked us up." He explained. I thought for a minute. 36 hours without any kids. That's enough time do what he said. And be back to normal when we get them back. "Alright, but we can't overdo it." I agreed. He just laughed.